Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

such days are rare but they take away a good amount of points, we have to trade every buy sell , coz we don't know which one is going to hit the target

T1 done for buy

Look below failed copy of above system (image posted in previous post).

look the selected candle. It says cover at 5360, while the low of the candle is 5366, so how can any1 cover at 5360. In analyzer report it shows exited at 5366 and counts 6 points profit. Similarly, while taking profits,e.g for Long position profit, when NF will be 5400, it will say sell 5405. You exit at 5400 or wait for 5405, when it goes to 5405, the sell signal disappears and at 5420, same thing happens. Exit 5425, now what will you do. At end of the day it will show exited 5435, while in between 5400-5435, it will show many sell signal , which will keep on appearing and disappearing. If you exit at 5400, you will miss profit, and if you wait 5405 price may go down to 5390. And they will show exited at 5405. hahaha ridiculous.

Look below failed copy of above system (image posted in previous post).

look the selected candle. It says cover at 5360, while the low of the candle is 5366, so how can any1 cover at 5360. In analyzer report it shows exited at 5366 and counts 6 points profit. Similarly, while taking profits,e.g for Long position profit, when NF will be 5400, it will say sell 5405. You exit at 5400 or wait for 5405, when it goes to 5405, the sell signal disappears and at 5420, same thing happens. Exit 5425, now what will you do. At end of the day it will show exited 5435, while in between 5400-5435, it will show many sell signal , which will keep on appearing and disappearing. If you exit at 5400, you will miss profit, and if you wait 5405 price may go down to 5390. And they will show exited at 5405. hahaha ridiculous.

Maharaja Ji,
Which Software it is ??? Looking very attractive...??? Would you like to share / sell it to me ??
I am in search of Good Trading as well Charting software which can suggest / Guide me to take BUY/SELL Decision....

Waiting for Your Reply...

Bhupesh

Last edited:
This is TradingSystemsEnterprise dot com site where they give 15 days trial period... I had installed it, but wasnt comfortable, so removed it. By the way today was my first day of using the trading system (GANN method) and what a day to start. Whipsaws all around... SL hit twice. Should we wait for the 5 min candle to complete or should we enter as soon as the levels are reached ?

One more doubt, should we keep the SL at the mentioned levels or again should we wait for the candle to complete. Please suggest.

jallanankit

November Nifty series last 2 days, diwali day not included

hello...

i was looking for this afl... can u share the ssame if its not a purchassed copy...

and abt ur post for the enterprise sytstem, there's a thread dedicated for it and i have not read such a prob there.. pls check there...

Jallan bhai

one question about GANN

like today we hit sl on both sides

so after this do u take the third trade ?

or we are done for the day as it's a ranged market

as days like these take away good amount of points