Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Nehal_s143

i am trying to find indicators for range bound market, i observed that during range bound market sl is take out more then tredning market, for example last time when both buy and sell stop loss got hit, it was tight range bound makret and nifty was hardly moving between 20-35 points, i tried few different indicators, but non worked so far :(

nehal i feel that u have some kind of strategy for this type of market if i right than u can share with us if u want :confused:

haushang

i am trying to find indicators for range bound market, i observed that during range bound market sl is take out more then tredning market, for example last time when both buy and sell stop loss got hit, it was tight range bound makret and nifty was hardly moving between 20-35 points, i tried few different indicators, but non worked so far :(
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT don't worry and keep trying we are also looking for any indicator for those kind of sessions and i'll wish we all we'll get success SO KEEP IT UP:thumb::thumb::thumb::clapping::clapping::clapping:

hello i have excel for gann. now no need to go to website every time .anybody tell me how to upload it here.

Last edited: