Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

4990 is a very strong resistance If broken will definately confirm the uptrend:)
Hi MSA,

Gotta a question for you since you have followed Gann for sometime. In one of the threads here (i think by someone called RAdha) people are using the EOD for Gann calculation, whereas in this thread its the WVAP at 9.29.

Now the obvious question is, Which one should be used in the calculator?

msa5678

Hi MSA,

Gotta a question for you since you have followed Gann for sometime. In one of the threads here (i think by someone called RAdha) people are using the EOD for Gann calculation, whereas in this thread its the WVAP at 9.29.

Now the obvious question is, Which one should be used in the calculator?
I have used VWAP @ 9:29 in all the calculations for the backtest. I am not aware of EOD for Gann calculation. So in my opinion VWAP works the best.

I have used VWAP @ 9:29 in all the calculations for the backtest. I am not aware of EOD for Gann calculation. So in my opinion VWAP works the best.
hi msa5678
In your back tests what did you set for exits weather tgt1 or tgt2 or tsl.The back test how does it appear, good or normal, please share your experience with back test results if you have time.
regards

msa5678

hi msa5678
In your back tests what did you set for exits weather tgt1 or tgt2 or tsl.The back test how does it appear, good or normal, please share your experience with back test results if you have time.
regards
Hi Sikandar,

I have posted the file in the above post. Please go through it. I had adopted the following procedure in the backtest, however any other approach is also possible.

Once a TGT is hit, revise the SL to the previous target. For example, let us say that after triggering a Short, NF has crossed 2nd TGT, then the 1st TGT becomes the SL. Similarly till all the TGTS are crossed.

The backtest result gives outstanding results. The problem is with our discipline. What actually happens is , once we face 2 to 3 continous losses, we start loosing confidence in the system and keep away from the next trade, and the next trade goes on to hit all the 4 TGTS.

If you want to trade in any system, First, beleive in the system, then trade. And go with the minimum number of lots, or better still, do paper trading first, then go for mini-nifty, then NF.

Regards

msa5678

Can Anyone inform as how many Minimum Points we get in Nifty Future Per Month excluding Brokrage etc. with this Strategy.
I had tested over a period of 210 days and got an average of around 350 points per month, which I think is a very formidable figure by any standards. There were a total of 320 trades during this period and there were around 131 trading days. So we can assume around 40 trades per month. With 3 points as brokerage for each trade . You can take around 230 points home per month.

Last edited:

khushi00

sold at 5037 today lets see