Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

msa5678

MSA thanks very much for posting. Some questions:

1)when we say BA and 2nd we mean 3rd target hit but finally we got out at 2nd target because that is where our SL was
2) Earlier you mentioned you gave up testing because results were not encouraging. Here you are saying excellent results. Could you kindly explain
3)Are you initiating trades and booking profits based on Nifty going above/below levels or 5 minute candle close above/below levels

Once again thanks very much!

Regarding point 1. You are right , if after crossing 3rd TGT NF comes back to 2nd TGT , We exit our positions, and the trade is counted as 2nd TGT HIT.

Regarding point 2. A little bit of misundersatanding here. I said the results were not encouraging for GANN-EOD sttgy. The excellent results are for VWAP-Intraday sttgy.

Regarding point 3. All the analysis is based on close of 5 min candle. So trading has to be done as per close of 5min candle.

I would like to check the results on 1min TF . If the results are better than 5min TF . It will be prudent to move to 1 min TF.

Regards

khushi00

Final SL for Nifty futures
When spot touch 5015

MSA I analysed your sheet. If you factor in brokerage of 2 points for each trade, the number of winning trades is 127(38%), losing trades is 200 (62%). Average winning trade is 31 points and average losing trade is 10 points giving a good RRR of 3:1. Yet a very good system if followed with discipline.

asnavale

MSA I analysed your sheet. If you factor in brokerage of 2 points for each trade, the number of winning trades is 127(38%), losing trades is 200 (62%). Average winning trade is 31 points and average losing trade is 10 points giving a good RRR of 3:1. Yet a very good system if followed with discipline.
If you have 127 winners with average 31 points and 200 losers with average 10 points then the ratio is 127 X 31 : 200 X 10 = 3937 : 2000 which is 1.96:1

-Anant

asnavale

Today's trades:

1 Lot Long @ 5040, sold @ 5058
1 Lot Short @ 5023 covered @ 5005
1 Lot Short @ 5025, covered @ 5007

-Anant

Last edited:
Shorted 5014 booked 5004 :clap:

Can we use Gann for options trade? Something like a .4-.3 delta with bulk lots should give good money. What say?
Okay, spooky thing, Shorted 5023 SL 5041....markets spiked...but my stop loss order did not execute.....had to square off the trade at 5056....SL: 5041 Trigger: 5040.95....Did I miss something?:confused:

Okay, spooky thing, Shorted 5023 SL 5041....markets spiked...but my stop loss order did not execute.....had to square off the trade at 5056....SL: 5041 Trigger: 5040.95....Did I miss something?:confused:
A 5 paise diff between trigger and price? You must be feeling suicidal :)

The prudent way is, define a level beyond you dont want to hold your position. Then enter that price in trigger. In price keep it blank if your software allows, or keep it 5 to 10 rs more than trigger. That way, execution is assured. A 5 paise slippage means, most such orders may not execute, or if you are maybe trading a few lots then they might some of the time. But spikes will kill you one fine day.

A 5 paise diff between trigger and price? You must be feeling suicidal :)

The prudent way is, define a level beyond you dont want to hold your position. Then enter that price in trigger. In price keep it blank if your software allows, or keep it 5 to 10 rs more than trigger. That way, execution is assured. A 5 paise slippage means, most such orders may not execute, or if you are maybe trading a few lots then they might some of the time. But spikes will kill you one fine day.
Absolutely right!!!! 5 Paisa is all it took to give me a whack:(.....just like cricket...one small stuff on the pitch can blow ur brains off!!!!

Today's trades:

1 Lot Long @ 5040, sold @ 5058
1 Lot Short @ 5023 covered @ 5005
1 Lot Short @ 5025, covered @ 5007

-Anant

does any one has Nifty F1 1 Minute Data for last 1 year ?

please post it here in exl or csv format

or you can mail me rahul 1983 @ gmail . com

thanks

MSA do you have Nifty Futures 1 Minute Data for last 1 year

plz mail me rahul 1983 @ gmail . com