Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

biyasc

deleted .........................................

Last edited:

Rajvir

Hello frnds, Gann levels have to be traded with set of rules. And it works best for opening trades. As after a while during day Nifty starts to trade on Pre market Live dow futures movement. I did not posted in this thread as some1 promised me to give an excellent trading system based on gann with modified startegies. His condition was that I must not post more comments in this thread, as he doesnt like other people to know abt gann startegy. I promised the same and he provided me with his system. But his AFLs are linked with a DLL file which we have to copy in amibroker plugin folder. His AFl files are written in C++ and AFL language combined. So for at least 10 days his system worked well and made net profit in the trades generated. The system has clear entry, exit, Stop loss revised stop loss and profit booking levels which it adjust live with mkt automatically. Now after 10 days it expired ( he didnt tell that it will expire). I still have his AFLs. In these AFls all the conditions of entry, exit, SL, booking profits are defined. But these AFL wont work as the C++ is mixed with it. Some1 if wise enough who can diffrentiate C++ and AFL language can extract AFL out of it. AFL language master may contact me. Thanks

jallanankit

oh thts sad.. Ask him for the version which wont expire.. Ur post is quite good.. But a lot more paper trading is required.. I wish u enlighten the readers more on the subject..

Rajvir

Dude why will he provide me with lifetime system now, as I told you people about him, and offred you his AFLs. He breached his promise and now im breaching mine. He didnt want other people to know eben the basics of gann startgey. Now I will extract even advanced rules of gann strategy from his AFLs let alone basics. Breach of promise must be taken seriously

jallanankit

Dude why will he provide me with lifetime system now, as I told you people about him, and offred you his AFLs. He breached his promise and now im breaching mine. He didnt want other people to know eben the basics of gann startgey. Now I will extract even advanced rules of gann strategy from his AFLs let alone basics. Breach of promise must be taken seriously
Where did u post the afl... If u dont mind, share the afl...may b i can help u..

Rajvir

I did not post, But I offered. No you can't help bro. I can guess that counting NUMBER OF STARS on your shoulder lol. A senior rank officer with his shoulderS full of STARS will be given priority ;)

jallanankit

I did not post, But I offered. No you can't help bro. I can guess that counting NUMBER OF STARS on your shoulder lol. A senior rank officer with his shoulderS full of STARS will be given priority ;)
I think a new member is never accorded with multiple stars in Traderji.. Next, I mentioned in the post that i may help u.. i never said I WILL help u.. Its upto u buddy.. :cool: