Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

msa5678

but ff35
i wanna share the link with only few members with whom i m interacting for past 1 week so tell how to post a personal message

Dear Khushi,

When you click on a User Id in Traderji, you will get a dropdown with 4 rows, The second row is for sending PM to that User. Your id is showing only 3 rows, because you have unknowingly opted for blocking of PM's, Please enable it if you would prefer to receive PM's

Regards

khushi00

As nifty(spot) broke support of 4840 with volumes
so futures hit target of 4820

Hi Khushi..

Why you just want to share your file with only some members...???
Because like me there must be many silent observers of this thread who will be interested to get that file

khushi00

Hi Khushi..

Why you just want to share your file with only some members...???
Because like me there must be many silent observers of this thread who will be interested to get that file

kapilpatil any new comer may take it as hard n fast strategy n can trap himself in wrong side of trade
rather who r trading with me for past 1 week knows that Call/put values r supportive and not decisive

khushi00

nifty getting bearish
Due to high price of put it crashed completely
earned 30 points more
today we all earned enough points to sustain 6 stoplosses

khushi00

Spot levels that i would try to follow today
5009 confirmed bull
4964 upbreakout
4948 may go up
4938 will see to sell
4893 my pivot
4874 will see to buy
4863 may go down
4847 down breakout
4803 very bearish
^^^^ little bit complex ^^^^
Now these levels also helps
as prev day says below 4847 bearish
Today says 4840 is support this range of spot 4840-4847 got very crucial n nifty ranged for long time here then started the theory of put
traders started thinking that 'no man nifty dont has enough strength' so they started buying puts at around future level of 4855-4859
so within hour nifty tumbles 50 points down n premium converted into discounted

haushang

haushang, you just shared your email id with all the spam bots of the world. How about you edit your post to say: haushang dot chauhan at g m a i l dot c o m.

or better yet send a PM.
opppps i made a mistake thanks for the way :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I am a silent observer of this thread, and very much thankfull to khushi00, and many other people for sharing such valuable information with us.

People should support, appraise the efforts done by such peoples.

khushi00

Market is very volatile but still bear surpass bull
Today i have close eye on yesterday low 4768 once if break wid volume next support 4720 around + or – 10 to 15 points take strong support. If break 4700 and close below then it may dip further 50 points.
Or If not break 4768 if trade above 4810 next resistance will be @ 4845, 4875 again higher level selling pressure will be expected !!!
So i am having Close eye on 4720 around.

khushi00

Sometimes SL in Nifty hits
so today i will also try my Luck in BankNifty, Onelifecap, Amtekauto, PantaloonR just to diversify funds
Today support of banknifty is 8520 yesterday low if break wid volume then 8440,8375 level.
Resistance @ 8620 if trade above the level then may test 8740 or 8820 level………… but still @ Higher level i prefer to sell……..