Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Should we take the reverse trade using this strategy as soon as an important target is met and the nifty seems like reversing(like target 2 of 4865 was met and nifty seems to reverse). Theoretically each support level that doesn't gets breached shall appear to be a cross of that level in the opposite direction.

Views??

I agree; but because, the scrip shd cross yHigh, if market moves up and bids are more at CMP, I am trying this, valid only for today and only for this scrip; in any case, I wud like to watch movement of this scrip today

Rajvir

AT 4900 price was above 20-50-200 emas on 5 mint chart, MACD crossed up, and VWAP was arnd 4892, means Price was above avg trade price. So was their even single bearish sign on 5 mint, that any1 will short there? Ig Gann sell level is 4900, it doesnt mean Nifty will never go above 4900 Now. The levels are for making your trading better, for better entry exits and booking profits. And as i said they work best for opening trades. Later during time Nifty starts to move on pre market Dow futures chart. You people see Europe and wait for t to open. While its not europe its pre mkt Dow futs, who decide where will Europe open or which direction will Nifty move later. I keep watching Live Dow Futs charts for whole day along with nifty to take my trading decisions