Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Guys,

I have been following this strategy and made decent profits since few months but in Dec there are totally 17 SL hits and 6 SL hits on both sides. Later I did some chart analysis and found that instead of taking VWAP value @ 9:29 taking high value of 2nd candle in 5 min chart for gann levels gives correct results. You can back test this in dec month on Nifty live charts. Do paper trade for few days before taking real trade.

happy trading!

jxcess

Guys,

I have been following this strategy and made decent profits since few months but in Dec there are totally 17 SL hits and 6 SL hits on both sides. Later I did some chart analysis and found that instead of taking VWAP value @ 9:29 taking high value of 2nd candle in 5 min chart for gann levels gives correct results. You can back test this in dec month on Nifty live charts. Do paper trade for few days before taking real trade.

happy trading!
I feel instead of taking vwap at 9.29 it's better to take ltp somehwere between 9.45 and 10

jxcess

guys I lost almost 72% percent of my profits in the last 4 days of trading. I feel like such a loser. I would have been better not trading on those 4 days :down:

Frnds,
No stratergy will assure you 100% profit (and if it is der no one will tell you :p).
Only a disipline way of trading will take to higher. If a system trading is failing for more than couple days/months its better to avoid live trading and do paper trade, so in this way you will be with the system and once it again strt generating good profit , strt live trading. No system will give you profits for all 12 months.
Talking abt this stratergy (Gann theory), people here are using many ways to get the levels. I have seen people getting the new levels every 30 mins/1hr. Use the system the way it is developed. Some one take LTP...some one take ATP, some one take the valuse btwn 9.15-10am, someone after that also...iin all the cases people will get different levels and will trade according, and if they fail blame it on system.
This system is based on the intraday, so one has to trade like an intra day trader.
We cannot trade on each and every break out, so one has to decide that he/she will make a 2/3/4 etc trades. If you are hit with 2 s/l's in a day stop trading, though u may find a rally after that, but thats part of trading,

Still many things to say ...but time is running out....
Make sure whatever system you follow, follow it 100% and with disipline.

Happy new yr..