Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

jallanankit

I absolutely agree with both of u. I posted the trade details here to share the (new) test attempt I tried. I fully subscribe to the beauty and strength of the strategy with regard to NF. If by chance, I diverted the attention of the members closely associated with this thread, I regret very much.
No it was not like that u were diverting the attention.. FOr me, I have made my mind very tough not to trade in stocks.. and i m being very strict for this for my trades.. Every now and then i am getting recomendations for entry/exit in stocks.. I just read them and then its out of my mind next second.. To tell u this was to warn(save) u from any losses.. which is totally my view..

I was reading these wisdom rules last night and posted here for all the Gann's strategy NF traders's benefit (including me) here.. So that we may become SUPER-DISCIPLINED with time..

Many such wisdom posts have been posted in traderji by seniors.. Everyone should find some time out of trading and planning strategies and read them in Thread named Words of Wisdom..

Regards