Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

How would you calculate if there is a GAP up or GAp down opening and sometimes it would have already opened above third target?

How would you take the decision on trading in this kind of scenario friends?

Am new to this. how would you come to conclusion for mondays trade if todays last trade in nifty futures is 5087 and VWAP is 5108.61.

rrrajguru

How would you calculate if there is a GAP up or GAp down opening and sometimes it would have already opened above third target?

How would you take the decision on trading in this kind of scenario friends?

Am new to this. how would you come to conclusion for mondays trade if todays last trade in nifty futures is 5087 and VWAP is 5108.61.
Dear, read some of the messages at the beggining. it will help you to understand, how these levels we are getting. For your kind information, these are intraday levels and we get these levels after getting the closing stock value in 15 min time frame at 9.30.

jallanankit

As per today's levels Short is active at the moment... Market is waiting for Europe opening..

Dow Fut is down 175 points..this should work negatively for Europe and positive for out short entry..!!

10 mins to go.. Countdown has begun..!!

msa5678

As per today's levels Short is active at the moment... Market is waiting for Europe opening..

Dow Fut is down 175 points..this should work negatively for Europe and positive for out short entry..!!

10 mins to go.. Countdown has begun..!!
Seems the market has not reacted much to the Europe Opening...Actually when the market is already down by around 1% . It will take a bigger jolt to move it further down , AND a much bigger surprise to move it up. :)

Good morning !
@ jallanankit , I am new in this site @ nifty . I read all the post .plz tell me how much required to buy one mini nifty .& whats the charges in reliance capital .