Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

msa5678

fully agree with u msa :) but in a range bound market this might not happen :(
only stop losses would be triggered...what say?
Hi Archi,

Look at it this way. Market cannot stay rangebound always, And as I said before any signal could turn out to be a profit making one. Comparing the past records, 75% of the signals turn out to be profitable ones. So you need to take some risk to make some gains.

Regards,:)

so we buy and sell until we have stricked a profitable trade or until the market closes for the day :) i mean we should follow the system and the signals

i want to confirm another thing , what i read in between the posts

that the VWAP of 9.29 remains constant for the day ie the buy sell level will be for the day

but suppose we have hit 2 SL in a row then can we take a new VWAP from 5 min candle
or to filter out the whipsaws can we check the current VWAP Value , if nifty futures is above that and we get a buy from our previous levels then only we go for it or else leave it

what you suggest

Last edited:

msa5678

so we buy and sell until we have stricked a profitable trade or until the market closes for the day :) i mean we should follow the system and the signals

i want to confirm another thing , what i read in between the posts

that the VWAV of 9.29 remains constant for the ie the buy sell level will be for the day

but suppose we have hit 2 SL in a row then can we take a new VWAV from 5 min candle
or to filter out the whipsaws can we check the current VWAV Value , if nifty futures is above that and we get a buy from our previous levels then only we go for it or else leave it

what you suggest
Hi Rahul,

Sorry to say , But you are confusing the trading process more complicated than necessary. In my opinion the following process is the best way to trade from GANN Values.

1. Take the VWAP from NSE site around 9:29.
2. Feed in the Gann Calculator, Get the Buy Above and Sell Below and the four targets on both sides.
3. Now wait for the NF to cross either the Buy above and Sell Below Values.
4. Once the BA or SB is crossed and the First TGT is reached revise the SL to the BA or SB .
5. Once the 2nd TGT is crossed revise the SL to 1st TGT.
6. Similarily till all the TGTS are reached.

Regards:)

thanks for clearing , I tested this on gold dax and dow in last 1 hr and in all it hit the first target :)

today's VWAp : 4971

plz confirm

sell @ 4970

buy @ 4987

sell trig

hi msa. what are the levels for today? i noticed a different scenario today... nifty sell was at 4970.25 and at that time nifty was already trading at 4966. in this case what should have been done???

either u sell @ 4966 or wait for 4970 to come again

nifty came back to 4969 4970

i sold one @ 4966 and another @ 4970

lets see ,

msa or jallan can advise on such trades