Best Nifty Strategy-Must Read

Sorry Guys,
The problem was from my DATA FEED. After backfilling I am getting VWAP as 4972.42

Regards:)
Mine was also 4972.42.... now 1st bar closed below short level... in this cas what to do.... I didn't entered the short trade but instead bought @ 4970 taking 1st bar close as Gann value....

jallanankit

Chill guys, Sharekhan's TT says that weighted average was 4964 :confused:. Go figure. And what does Mr. Gann say about it ?

Hi TP,

I think Weighted Average Price (WAP) is different from Volume Weigted Average Price (VWAP). The one shown in your post looks like WAP.

Regards:)

yes, it different.. Generally i get a difference of 10 points(but tht is not always 10), so it is wothless seeing tht value..

jallanankit

:) :)

See there's some prob with the site.. Check the above post.. The part quoted there was posted by me but it showing ur name and in the previos posts, its been vice-versa.. lol..

Mine was also 4972.42.... now 1st bar closed below short level... in this cas what to do.... I didn't entered the short trade but instead bought @ 4970 taking 1st bar close as Gann value....
Asking the question again If 1st bar closes above/below Gann Entry what do you people do... please post your views....

jallanankit

Asking the question again If 1st bar closes above/below Gann Entry what do you people do... please post your views....
As per Gann strategy, one is not required to see any bars, candles etc.. One tries a lot and confuses himself in this.. GANN values indicate that if buy and sell values are crosses, one needs to get his position in tht side of trade. Simple..!!