Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunil

Gr8 you guys are doing fantastic jobs,Sunil plz shift this to 'Library thread' after some good back tests.
Dhiraj, Sunil, bandlab2 and other seniors, from a newbie perspective [being one], i think it would be great if we can have a library thread, a live discussion thread, and an eod thread - similar to the thread by Saint.

-Sri
Hey thanks 4 the explanation it cleared most of the doubts, 1 thing i still wanna ask that if Nifty had made new highs at 11am, 12 am & so on, then we need to modify the sell order with every high or we should consider new high made till 10.35 for thru out the day.
we need to modify the sell order with every high

I will make a LIBRARY thread for this method where all rules & steps are mentioned separately.

Sunil

guys , for obvious reasons, pl do NOT reveal the actual trade details here espeically during trading hrs. we do similar thing in flow methods.

discuss only the method and doubts. all discussions about brokerage and oder entry should be done on EOD
STRONGLY AGREE WiTH THAT...

Flock

Does anybody have a hypothesis as to why this theory works? Not that it is important to the method itself but for the understanding. :)

columbus

friends I use Trade Tiger of share khan can any one tell me how to save scrip on terminal to excel

I use TRADETIGER .Your question is not quite clear.Anyhow,you can do one thing.Plot the required
GRAPH.RIGHT CLICK on the graph.Then choose TickListing from the menu.Then you can save them
in LAYOUT folder.
Are able place ORDERS as envisaged by Dhiraj in TradeTiger .If you answer is affirmative,then HOW?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.