Best way of day trading - 2652 theory of trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
damaged in rcom , nifty , sbi .... made money in relcap , maruti and reliance . Highest loss since i started trading this system a couple of days back ... anyways a bad day is long overdue ... better luck to everyone tomorrow.

first trade hit SL ( SAR ) and second trade dint hit target or SL.... its 3.27 and second trade closed at same levels

so net net it was loss day in nifty, accordingly tommorrow we should trade with double quantity and for enhanced target in nifty to cover up

the reason also could be that the position sizing for stocks should be equal .... for sbi i had a higher initial position size than maruti.... say if the available margin is 1.5lakhs divide it by 5 stocks equally .

V.V.

Today's Trade Details in NIFTY :-

Trade 1:
Bought @ 2911.35 (Around 12.15 P.M.)
SL Triggered @ 2889.55 (Around 01.30 P.M.)

Trade 2:
Sold Double @ 2889.55 (Around 01.30 P.M.)
Covered @ 2889.55 (Around 3.25 P.M.)

Net P/L :
Trade 1 = Booked Loss -21.80 Points
Trade 2 = No P/L

(50 * 21.80 = 1090 + Brokerage & Ext = 330 (3 Lots)) = Rs 1420 (Loss)

Last edited:

columbus

Dear columbus,
what is the meaning of the word , buy stop below the current price..that is merely a stop loss sell order only. That order we can place even you don't have positions. Same time you can place stop loss buy order also.

We can place 4 orders at a time in sharekhan.
1.stop loss buy order.
2. sell order for the buy trade.(it will be naturally more than the current price)
3. stop loss sell order
4.buy order for the sell trade. (it will be naturally less than the current price)

So if 1 traded first, keep 2, and modify 3 as your stop loss for the existing trade and cancel 4. If 2 materialised, then cancel 3.

If 3 traded first, keep 4, modify 1 as your stop loss for the existing trade and cancel2. If 4 materialised, then cancel 1.

uthuman
Thanks.I was trying to say that we can not place STOPLOSS + BUY order
below market price.

Thanks VV for helping me in taking a part of your graph in explaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.