BKB Diary

SavantGarde

Hi BKB,

Wish every trader would learn from your thread... how you do your homework before you trade....!!!

May God Bless You With All That You Wish...!!!

SG

bkb

Thank you so much for the kind words sirji.

On another note, I am curious to know what point(s)/aspect of this thread drew your attention.

Hi BKB,

Wish every trader would learn from your thread... how you do your homework before you trade....!!!

May God Bless You With All That You Wish...!!!

SG

SavantGarde

Thank you so much for the kind words sirji.

On another note, I am curious to know what point(s)/aspect of this thread drew your attention.
Hi BKB,

List is quite endless......!!!

1 Faith in your system
2 Not posting for attention
3 You do not jump up and down like a monkey when you make profit
4 Very meticulous
5 You do not run after trades
6 You do ask when in doubt, which is very rare

My apologies to you for commenting on certain scrips which I thought may not work out....!!!

Warm Regards As Always

SG

bkb

Thanks SG!!
This is one of the best appreciation I have ever received in real and/or virtual life.

Hope I improve as a trader and human being, enriched with inputs from senior members and fellow members of Traderji.

Please 'apologies' kah kar mujhe sharminda na karen.
As regards, your opinion on certain scripts in this thread, I have always taken them as guidance & very valuable inputs from an expert, and felt positive to have received revert on query raised by me.

I always look forward to inputs from members, even if I have not specifically raised a query in the post.

Thanks again for being there.

Hi BKB,

List is quite endless......!!!

1 Faith in your system
2 Not posting for attention
3 You do not jump up and down like a monkey when you make profit
4 Very meticulous
5 You do not run after trades
6 You do ask when in doubt, which is very rare

My apologies to you for commenting on certain scrips which I thought may not work out....!!!

Warm Regards As Always

SG