BKB Diary

bkb

Hi timepass,

Thanks for reviewing my post and posting your query.
I am looking to short ICICIBANK, preferably at ~ 894.

However, if the broader market is not up by more than 20 points during initial half an hour, then I will look to short at ~ 884.

What are your views on the same?

Thanks and Regards,

Tomorrow may see a small bounceback. What level are looking for shorting ICICI ?

Hi timepass,

Thanks for reviewing my post and posting your query.
I am looking to short ICICIBANK, preferably at ~ 894.

However, if the broader market is not up by more than 20 points during initial half an hour, then I will look to short at ~ 884.

What are your views on the same?

Thanks and Regards,
I'm not tracking ICICI individually, but since BNF had a big crash yesterday, I guess it won't go down much further, unless there is some bad news.

At this point, I see that ICICI had a high of 897. Did you short ?

bkb

Hi timepass,

I did short ICICIBANK at 894.10, but considering the current status of NIFTY and the stock, looking at covering at 890.15.

Yes, your observation is very valid, I should have taken this into account before entering the trade, but missed it. Thanks for posting the same.

I'm not tracking ICICI individually, but since BNF had a big crash yesterday, I guess it won't go down much further, unless there is some bad news.

At this point, I see that ICICI had a high of 897. Did you short ?

bkb

Hi,

I have following stocks on my watch list for Thu 13-Sep-2012:

- DISHTV (looking at going long, between 72.25 to 72.80, to cover at ~ 73.70).
- BHEL (looking at going Short ~198.30, cover at ~ 195.80)

bkb

Hi,

I have following stocks on my watch list for Mon 17-Sep-2012 (looking at going Long; in order of preference):

- RECLTD
- TATAMTRDVR
- OIL