Did Bollinger Bands help you?

• Yes

Votes: 239 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.1%

• Total voters

columbus

eod=3.3.11 nifty chart of last 7 months

Earlier I posted intraday chart ,instead of EOD chart.I did not notice earlier.SORRY.

Last edited:

columbus

hii columbus sir how r u doing?? as right now more concentrating on this BB ..i hope will come with a good result...

thanx for a wonderful idea....
Thank you.I found BollingerWORM is a good intraday technique.I do not
what kind of trader you are.God bless you !!!

ayush2020

hi columbus sir , i will stick to this bollinger band as worm is giving much more whipsaws some times.. but as refered by some members here

while buying we need to see first the red and green candles need to close with in BB. and that green candle shouldnt have lower wick. if it is there thn we can buy where there is no wick in lower side... or also we can consider a gradually decrease in lower wick... and same will be in selling side.. where the wick is upper side..

i hope have summarized some out comes as found by me... and more will come ... with charts....
thanx columbus sir ji......

columbus

hi columbus sir , i will stick to this bollinger band as worm is giving much more whipsaws some times.. but as refered by some members here

while buying we need to see first the red and green candles need to close with in BB. and that green candle shouldnt have lower wick. if it is there thn we can buy where there is no wick in lower side... or also we can consider a gradually decrease in lower wick... and same will be in selling side.. where the wick is upper side..

i hope have summarized some out comes as found by me... and more will come ... with charts....
thanx columbus sir ji......
Hi ayush,

Generally I plot SOLID PORTION of candle ,sending WICKS into background
by choosing BLACK for wicks.Well,thanks for your information.

ayush2020

ok columbus sir..... one thing is there we need to be very quick to cover any position ...

and some times we shouldnt reverse our call ... we need to wait for some time for confirmations..

thanx

columbus

EOD=8/3/11 NIFTY chart of last 7 months

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B AmiBroker 0