BollingerBands

Did Bollinger Bands help you?

• Yes

Votes: 239 77.9%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.1%

• Total voters
BB for 4th April. Retracement to 20SMA, support at 20SMA. 7EMA is below 20SMA and both are showing bullish color. The bands are slightly up (Range : 5145-5455, Width : 310), so maybe a period of low volatility is indicated.

With a lower close on 4th April, the candle for 3rd April qualifies as "Market Structure High" as explained by Uttamkamlesh in his thread (Post Nos. 2199 and 2202)

bb will work only when the market is trending,because its trend related indicator,stock market is not just trendind always ,80%of the price movements happenes in just 20%percent of the time.so 80% percent of the time market is just trading range or consolidation,only 20% percent of the time its trending,and again most of our trending markets happens over the night.so its imposible to make money bb,i think people will love to trade with bb because its very easy to understand theoratically,they do not like and dont want be with complex ones,but rememeber each and every movement in the markets we deal a difficult situations,so i name them
as boring bands,::clapping:

The candle is back below 20SMA and 7 EMA. 7 EMA has changed color to bearish but the 20SMA continues to be of green color. The range is 5147-5454, width 307. Narrowing bands but the bottom appears to be nosing up. Will touch the lower band a third time after hitting the upper bands continuously (the last time on 17th Feb). Time will tell.

Bollingerbands for 10th April. The bar is below both the averages and both the averages (7EMA and 20SMA) have turned bearish. The bands continue to be narrow (Range : 5141-5451, width : 310) with a slight down tilt today. The positive sign is that the today's bar is a "Can't keep me down" kind of candle and there was a late spurt of buying.

prabhsingh

Bollingerbands for 11th April. Both the averages are still bearish and the candle is below both the averages. The band width continues to remain 310 (Range : 5444-5134). I guess the bias can be said to be bearish.

Anybody aware how can i export all the messages of particular thread in MSWord?Does TJ has any such feature?

Anybody aware how can i export all the messages of particular thread in MSWord?Does TJ has any such feature?
Do you want to export the messages with or without images. It is possible to export but without images. You have to copy paste each image yourself, if you want images as well.

Go to Thread Tools on top of the post click -> Show Printable Version click.
Copy paste the resultant page into MSWord. Paste individual images, if required.

By clicking "Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page" in the printable version you can copy paste 40 messages in 1 go.

Bollingerbands for 12th April. The faster MA (7EMA) has turned green but the slower MA (20SMA) is still bearish. Today's candle has closed just around 20SMA so the trend could go either way, Though the fact that the candle has touched 20SMA without dropping to the lower BB may imply some bullishness.. The bands have narrowed (Range :5423-5141, width : 282).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B AmiBroker 0