BollingerWorm !!!

Do you feel BolligerWorm better than BollingerBand?

• YES

Votes: 73 70.2%
  • NO

Votes: 31 29.8%

• Total voters
Good Evening Columbus Sir
As you suggested, I am starting my paper trade using bollingar worm..I have read complete thread of bollingar worm also
Here I am posting chart of 3 min & 5min..after 12 ,we can notice that prices are between 2 upper bands, so its a trend..but what can we do for those entries before that time when worm clearly go out from upper band & reenter again

thanks

Last edited:

here is 5 min chart..
what should be the sl? as trending days like today..when we take short entry according to rule 3 & till then rule 5 symptoms were not showing...so we were short & market is trending..what our plan of action for that?
thanks

here I am posting the chart of 14 aug according to my understanding..couldnt post square chart as text will not appear clearly..
trade 1 & trade-2 are good trades but what should be our plan for trades like entry3,4,5,6..
what to do in those conditions?
Thanks

here I am posting the chart of 14 aug according to my understanding..couldnt post square chart as text will not appear clearly..
trade 1 & trade-2 are good trades but what should be our plan for trades like entry3,4,5,6..
what to do in those conditions?
Thanks
I guess you will have to keep a SL as per your risk appetite or if the top of entry candle passed.

Basically this is a contra strategy, well suited for ranging markets. Just your luck that you happened to start on a trend day :). On rangebound days, you will find 5-6 complete trades on 3 minutes chart.

Also try with BNF.

I guess you will have to keep a SL as per your risk appetite or if the top of entry candle passed.

Basically this is a contra strategy, well suited for ranging markets. Just your luck that you happened to start on a trend day :). On rangebound days, you will find 5-6 complete trades on 3 minutes chart.

Also try with BNF.
Thanks TP bhai for help
I have observed that bb will not suit for trading market..but the problem is its impossible to judge whether particular day will be trending or range..when I follow trending indicator ,then range days are problem..dont know what to do?I just need a method which can make net 150-200 points (after reducing losses, transactions costs & brokerage).
Do you trade any BB method regularly?whats ur experience?
Thanks

Last edited: