Brokerage. which works cheaper for small investors?

D

darkstar

it is .03 and .30 for intraday and delevery respectively.
friend i gave .o1% intraday and delivery respectively u spend so much it is ok for delivery but very high for intraday. please negotiate with them any further querry pls ask me
thanks

i am reliance money client uses new supertrade software i gave .01 % of brokerage for deliver, margine. for these brokerage you buy limit card it cost 500 to 10000 it depends on you. i buy 5000 annualy limit card it is for professional who trade more than 1000 k per day. one thing i want to say they not only tell about rmoney also religare .
any detail for rmoney and religare please dont be hesitate .
thanks
i am not able to login to super trade s/w, i downloaded from ftp and even install ms java from there server, works fine only problem is login.

do u feel reliance money is cheaper than others and i shud stick to it ?

i am limit card user shud i change to brokerage.

Reliance money super trade is only available till 30/july/2009 as free application.. after that u r not able to login in it untill you pay 500 to money suckers drakulas (RM)

see ...Amit ..what i my inference about limit card is : They come a option only when you trade for delivery in range of Rs 1000 - 3200/- then your brokerage will be charged around 14 or 14.55 rs (in case you take % brokerage scheme) more than 3200/- u have to pay more than 15rs => making you to give brokerage above 15rs,
so if you trade in delivery above Rs3200/- then you should stick to limit card

similary goes to intraday limit of till 30,000

I hope i made you clear

:)

Last edited:
D

darkstar

i am not able to login to super trade s/w, i downloaded from ftp and even install ms java from there server, works fine only problem is login.

do u feel reliance money is cheaper than others and i shud stick to it ?

i am limit card user shud i change to brokerage.
no they change there bkg terms now it is too costly

Reliance money super trade is only available till 30/july/2009 as free application.. after that u r not able to login in it untill you pay 500 to money suckers drakulas (RM)

see ...Amit ..what i my inference about limit card is : They come a option only when you trade for delivery in range of Rs 1000 - 3200/- then your brokerage will be charged around 14 or 14.55 rs (in case you take % brokerage scheme) more than 3200/- u have to pay more than 15rs => making you to give brokerage above 15rs,

:)
u talking to me ? if yes, then i am sumit :p

where did u got that news that it's free till 30th July, if that's the case, i think i don't need , coz there are free ways to access charts on google.com/finance , rediff and many more. and much i see on charts is support and resistance levels.

shud i post the new charging system of rel money, they are now charging Rs.15 per trade for limit card users.

They have introduced % broking and giving 3 months sms alerts packages or something like that to interest to user to change to % brokerage than limit card system, and introducing new charges like Rs.15 on limit card users :annoyed:

Last edited:
u talking to me ? if yes, then i am sumit :p

where did u got that news that it's free till 30th July, if that's the case, i think i don't need , coz there are free ways to access charts on google.com/finance , rediff and many more. and much i see on charts is support and resistance levels.

shud i post the new charging system of rel money, they are now charging Rs.15 per trade for limit card users.

They have introduced % broking and giving 3 months sms alerts packages or something like that to interest to user to change to % brokerage than limit card system, and introducing new charges like Rs.15 on limit card users :annoyed:

and only for % broking system they are giving features like place order during
non trading hours from 7:30 pm to 9 am , why not for limit card users ?
ya ...sumit.. Sounds similar Amit>>>sumit >> heheh:D Just kiding bro:p

The free news i got from their Call center, and
There is no use of posting new charging system of rel money coz here every one is aware of it and ya too anoyed .. but thanks for interest :)

The reson why they want many of the users to convert to % brokerage is that by doing so, they wiill get more space to cheat their customers

I came to know new thing that they are not allowing limit card user to place AMO ... Reliance is really really ******* and ya those who work in reliancemoney are tooo *******...

Quit Quit RM

ya ...sumit.. Sounds similar Amit>>>sumit >> heheh:D Just kiding bro:p

The free news i got from their Call center, and
There is no use of posting new charging system of rel money coz here every one is aware of it and ya too anoyed .. but thanks for interest :)

The reson why they want many of the users to convert to % brokerage is that by doing so, they wiill get more space to cheat their customers

I came to know new thing that they are not allowing limit card user to place AMO ... Reliance is really really ******* and ya those who work in reliancemoney are tooo *******...

Quit Quit RM
I tried AMO today, and it does work for limit card users too, it's not just for % brokerage users. :clapping: :D