Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

I am not in markets today as have some personal work, I will see you all in the evening with Forex trades :D. Best of luck and never leave profit on the table.

I would like to see Nifty below 4900 in the evening... let's see...

trade4putuval

ForEX trading update

Trading Day: 2
Number of trades: 3 (Short EURUSD)
Profit: 10%
Cumulative Return: 23%
Initial Capital: $91.94
Have you analyzed etoro?
I had a chat with their representative.
Their charges are these: http://www.etoro.com/about-us/trading-features.aspx
What do you think?

I know we should be following good established brokers only.
I don't know how these people are. They had also offered bonus for joining.
It's like if I put 200 dollars in the account, they will offer 25 dollars in the account, which means I will start trading with 225 dollars. http://www.etoro.com/why-etoro/etoro-promotions.aspx

Rajiv

findvikas

Haven't really considered them but will have a look at their charges and other terms & conditions. Basically I wanted a real account to actually evaluate me and then will go for MT4 later on which is the best terminal that I could found.

Let's see how the journey goes... I have stopped short EURUSD for some time and decided to go positional long in USDJPY as it is going to have a great rally.. my personal target is above 94 within 1 month's time... currently trading at 91.6

findvikas

Chalo guys.. I will leave for home now... in the office for past 36hours... time to catch some sleep.

I do not have any position in market... except 4600put & short EURUSD... EUR should fall like a stone by evening and I should make some money

Idhar se aaye ya udhar se aaye... paise aane chaiye bus :D

findvikas

Forex Update

Day 5

Cumulative % gain : 50% +

I am not getting much time to trade in day time due to some personal problems and doing 3-4 hours of Forex every night in North America times (from office). I would be away from forum for couple of days/weeks and try to get my life back on track.

Wish you all a very happy, healthy, wealthy & great new year ahead & a merry Christmas.

See ya all...!

Last edited:

findvikas

Hey Everyone...

Just a word of caution.. watch out for the upward trending line in 5min chart and see if it falls below this line and a retracement can come... I do not see it happening today but may be tomorrow by a gap down..

I am playing with 4700PE & 4900CE to ride these waves..

Current position 4700PE @ 40, Target above 60-70