Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

I should have hold onto 4700PE which I suggested at 40 levels and touched above 100 today.... I see a level of 150 in that most likely today only.

I picked 4500PE for INTRADAY ONLY @ 36... target is 50-55-60 and I am out.. in partial profit at all 3 levels... we should possibly correct more than 3%

Hello,
i have a query,i am new to wolves so i was wondering if the 2 images that you have uploaded are wolves...
:thumb:

almost there.. watch out for 4670 levels... can possibly give a bounce but don't go long unless it comes back above 4675.

gosh I have been waiting for this level since October :)
US Non Farm Payroll Number Prediction

Look at the USD Index chart and see what its saying.

Looking quite bearish to me numbers should be out in another 30mins my prediction is we going to sell like crazy

findvikas

Yes both of them have a Bearish Wave and see just after the number how does the USD Index looks now

US Equities are mixed in futures.. as unemployment rate went down from 10 to 9.7% so that is a mixed number :)... when in doubt usually people sell and if this USD Index chart has to stand correct we should see a heavy sell off.

Thanks vikas...
:)
Yes both of them have a Bearish Wave and see just after the number how does the USD Index looks now

US Equities are mixed in futures.. as unemployment rate went down from 10 to 9.7% so that is a mixed number :)... when in doubt usually people sell and if this USD Index chart has to stand correct we should see a heavy sell off.

Sultaan

almost there.. watch out for 4670 levels... can possibly give a bounce but don't go long unless it comes back above 4675.

gosh I have been waiting for this level since October
gosh kahaa se aapne wolfe seekha aur khahipe bhi lagaa diyaa :annoyed: even your blog has all hap hazard wolves :annoyed: atleast put disclaimer if you have only half knowledge :mad:

hey atleast he is trying...i guess we have all been throught that phase....
but do appreciate your straight forwardness.
:thumb:
gosh kahaa se aapne wolfe seekha aur khahipe bhi lagaa diyaa :annoyed: even your blog has all hap hazard wolves :annoyed: atleast put disclaimer if you have only half knowledge :mad: