Bulls, Bears & The Lion

findvikas

praveen taneja

bad vikas.
mere NF positional long ki aisi-taisi kar di.
Aur chart bhi nahin dikhaya.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bro he tells what he see but its you who decide follow or not and dont worry nothing wrong you can take ur positional long back whenever you want mkt is going nowhere in a hurry.
now all jokers crying 5600 time for alert

Dear findvikas,

Weekly upper band placed at 5330 around. In case market struggles, then we can be in the trading range of 4700-5300. and possible to stay in the flat market for some more months.

However, there is chance that we can breakout above 5300, that case market zoom to 5600 or even more.

May be people need to judge market here at 5300 carefully and trade.

happy trading!

regards

findvikas

Market is a play ground and every other bowler here tries to throw a googly or yorker to take you down... you need not to score a six with every ball just make sure he does not knock you down :) It's not IPL T20 but its like a test match... the more you play the more you score.

findvikas

Bro.. I won't deny anything... I wont be surprised with even 6000 but I am not confident to buy at these levels.

My view is bullish in short-mid term and here are the levels to watch out for on the weekly basis..

Week Ending 19/03 - Bearish < 4945 > Bullish
Week Ending 26/03 - Bearish < 5115 > Bullish
Week Ending 02/04 - Bearish < 5110 > Bullish
Week Ending 16/04 - Bearish < 5035 > Bullish
Week Ending 23/04 - Bearish < 5210 > Bullish
Week Ending 30/04 - Bearish < 5245 > Bullish
Week Ending 07/05 - Bearish < 5250 > Bullish

findvikas

Tonight is OpEx in US and USD is looking for a rally while Gold/Silver should plunge. Euro is also looking for a correction and USDJPY may touch 91.5 mark tonight.

Dow Jones was underperforming S&P , Nasdaq by not being able to make a new yearly high which it did yesterday night. The setup is good for a big move on either side and what better day could be than Friday?