BUY Kingfisher Airlines (KFA) at 21.60

I personally think, KFA is just a sentiment driven rally on days where there is no news. The fundamentals of the company remain the same. Given their cancellations it is further going to affect the profit and might result in 17th quarter loss as well. Initially I was hoping to go short on Friday at 24.90 and ride downward, but got mixed in this sentiment of some mysterious new investor and lost 1,500 Rs buying 1000 stocks.

My conclusion was I had to choose position based on my analysis and learn from the results.

Shepherd

Nifty Trader

How would a call that hit its stop loss help anyone?

And if the stop loss was given by the person who initiated the call, the follower is supposed to exit at that stop loss level. Its not called panicking at that level. Its called following the call.

Of all the people that I have seen giving calls here in this forum, you seem the greatest, taking credit for a failed call :) You mean, we should enter at your price, but not exit at your advised stop loss. Did I get that right? :)
This is such a common tactic of most of the "95% accuracy" "tips providers" like I call them. If KFA would have dropped to 15, I'm pretty sure he would claim to have saved so much of his subscribers' capital. I could write a book on the con tactics that these "experts" use to show profits.

SexyTrader

This is such a common tactic of most of the "95% accuracy" "tips providers" like I call them. If KFA would have dropped to 15, I'm pretty sure he would claim to have saved so much of his subscribers' capital. I could write a book on the con tactics that these "experts" use to show profits.
Hahahahaha :p

But KFA is a VERY GOOD bet

This Airline will make money for a lot of people in some time.....No one will think of closing down such an Airline with all the "frustrated FLYING models" on board! They have jobs to keep, but their BOSS is an ugly man...no wonder they want a change too :D And I'm glad :p GOD heard their prayers too.....

Last edited: