BUY SAH PETRO - A MultiBagger

how is gangotri and ricoauto what r u say about this stock is good ?
By Mentor9k

Thanks for the trust u have on me.

1)Gangotri Textile
>.The Promoter holding in the company is very less (24.48%)and this shows the disinterest they show towards the company and the i really doubt the stability of the management. i personally would not prefer this stock for this reason

> The EPS is .89 and the PE is 24.99 which is at the ideal level but i would suggest u to take into scrips which have a PE <10 which have a great prospects in the future and will earn u great profits and make u wealthy.

2)Gangotri steel and iron limited

> This company is overpriced at this moment according to my calculation based on the earnings in present and the future.The PE of 31.22 at the moment shows that the growth cannot be so high after this particular level.

3)Rico Auto has been recommended by Economic times and this stock has ran up after that reco to great level from 33 to 43 in a week's time.

But this company is very good on the fundamental side and the PE is also at a good level.I dont mind buying this stock a this shows great opportunities to increase wealth

Heard from many people on the technical side that this stock may touch 35 in a 10 days time.
i beleive that it will not stop with 35 and i personally will maintain a hold even after 35 for a target of 50 in feb08.

let our wealth grow.
let us enjoy the profits.
its WE and NOT me.

lol
kartik
to achieve the targets you've specified above, its got to hit the UC almost every trading day ! do you genuinely think its possible ? As per your first target - it shoud've been near 35 by tomorrow, but its 22.90 (in UC as of now). Is your reco based on TA or News or FA?

Nitesh:)

to achieve the targets you've specified above, its got to hit the UC almost every trading day ! do you genuinely think its possible ? As per your first target - it shoud've been near 35 by tomorrow, but its 22.90 (in UC as of now). Is your reco based on TA or News or FA?

Nitesh:)

Sorry for the delay in increase in price and non fulfilment of target given. do continue to hold this scrip and my analysis is based on its fundamentals.

sorry once again. hold

let our wealth grow.
let us enjoy profits
its we and not me.

Gentlemen to whom I apologised a few weeks back,

Very good week till now for SAH Petro and the result is expected to be very good and there is no looking back for this stock sir.

This stock has hit UC for past 4 trading sessions and today again it has gone up by 3.51%. Its a very good stock to be in.
I still hold 2000 shares at an average of 24.50

i feel the target given by me is not in vain and its going towards that.
enjoy profits

My other recommendation

South Asian Petrochem has hit UC for 3 days and will continue that for a minimum of 10 trading sessions by that time it would reach 50 and will be ten rs. short of my 3 month target of 100% return. stay invested and enjoy the profits

Pennar Industries name by me as a gold mine is showing its true colours and its potential to the public.
This is a very good stock and this has seen 12% increase in previous 2 trading sessions and got off the track today due to selling and will get into the groove again.
Its been added to the small cap index recently. this speaks for the stock

Thank u for trusting me.
for those who trust me

Let our wealth grow
lets enjoy our profits
Its WE and NOT me.

South Asian Petrochem has hit UC for 3 days
>>>It willwill continue that for a minimum of 10 trading sessions by that time it would reach 50 and will be rs.10 short of my 3 month target of 100% return.

>>>stay invested and enjoy the profits.

>>>SA petro has acquired 80 acres land from the west bengal govt at haldia for expansion of the plant.
>>> This will increase the production capacity of the plant.

>>>Already with the existing plant capacity, The EPS has doubled. With increase in production capacity,the company will go to great levels which will automatically get reflected in the stock price increase.

<<>> As per Economic times the petrochemical industry has been branded as the one of the best sectors for 2008.

<<>> Secondly, All the companies in this sector are increasing their capacities...
>>Now asia is going to replace north america as the next petrochemicals hub.

<<>>The global market is estimated at over $640 billion, which is about 40% of the global chemical market of $1.6 trillion, which accounts for 5% of world GDP.

<<>> Also significant is that the production capacity of key petrochem products like polymers is widely distributed, with the top 10 producers meeting less than half the world demand.

This is a good time to by
South Asian Petrochemical

i feel the target given by me is not in vain and its going towards that.
enjoy profits

My other recommendation
Gentlemen to whom I apologized a few weeks back,

Very good week till now for SAH Petro and the result is expected to be very good and there is no looking back for this stock sir.

SAH Petroleum has hit UC for past 4 trading sessions and today again it has gone up by 3.51%. Its a very good stock to be in.
I still hold 2000 shares at an average of 24.50

Pennar Industries name by me as a gold mine is showing its true colours and its potential to the public.
This is a very good stock and this has seen 12% increase in previous 2 trading sessions and got off the track today due to selling and will get into the groove again.
Its been added to the small cap index recently. this speaks for the stock.

The quarter results are going to be great for all the above companies.

Thank u for trusting me.
for those who trust me

Let our wealth grow
lets enjoy our profits
Its WE and NOT me.

All the three stocks have great upside left and really adds a kiwi's feather to ur portfolio.I feel its a buy at the current moment.

Hi Kartik1987.
Superb calls! Thanks for these... Can you please tell me whether Sah petroleums (CMP 28.35) is a good buy at current levels? Or should I wait for it to fall? (considering that the market looks pretty volatile today)

Thanks!

Last edited:
ya really great findings.. i mean to find companies doin really well and underpriced.. i too followed your all three calls after seein companies profile.. from where did u dig the info?? and more thing bro... can u teach me how to find exactly whether a stock is overpriced or underpriced seein its balance sheets n all.. that will be nice of u karthik..

Hi Kartik1987.
Superb calls! Thanks for these... Can you please tell me whether Sah petroleums (CMP 28.35) is a good buy at current levels? Or should I wait for it to fall? (considering that the market looks pretty volatile today)

Thanks!
hello gentlemen ,
i really thank u for recognising my work and to tell u frankly SAH Petro has great growth potential and is still staying positive in the falling market.

I feel its still a good buy for long time.
dont expect a great rise in this stock immediately.
accumulate now and enjoy it in february

i recommended this at 16.85 on 5/12/07 nad now it is 28

i got 2000 shares at an avg of 25.45
dont worry its a great success story

u get into the other two stocks which i have recommended, they will give u greater confience as the growth story in South Asian Petrochem and Pennar Industries is really far from all imaginations.

Thanks for trusting me.

Let our wealth grow
let us enjoy profits
Its WE and NOT me.