calling out all the professional fx traders-pipshower,ankit,ramdas and the rest of u

Re: calling out all the professional fx traders-pipshower,ankit,ramdas and the rest o

Hi all,

Even though i have been following this forum for close to a year,i had registered only today,with the intention of taking on pipshower's offer to start a community to help each other trade better...the reason i have started a new thread is to find out if
1.how many of you are full time traders?as in is this ur full time jobs?
2.out of the above,are there any of u who exclusively trade fx (or at least primarily prefer it to equities or commodities)
3.years of experience
4.have a discussion of the brokers used (ECN or market makers)

I am a trader based out of chennai,trading for the last 5 years..(the last 2 years exclusively in fx)..i have used market makers in the past (fxcm,alpari and the rest of the usual suspects) and am now looking to move to ECN brokers..

can the rest of u re-introduce urself with ur email ids/location/profession and brokers used...depending on the response,we can move to a new thread to discuss intra-day strategies etc

Cheers!

Another FX scalper
who is ECN brokers ? i mean are they different ?

Re: calling out all the professional fx traders-pipshower,ankit,ramdas and the rest o

I am interested in mininifty futures trading. I want to know the techniques can anybody throw some light on it please?