Can ordinary / illiterate make money with proven system ?

mastermind007

Dear All,
Is it possible for ordinary/illiterate person makes money more successfully with system proven with 70/30 winning ratio with fixed numer of trades.
This question arises in my mind as we always here intellectual terms , psychological pitfall are enemy of traders like loss aversion,changing stop loss, revenge trading etc. Just as curiosity what will be the probability of success considering person is a aware of what is at stake and he will follow by or sell signals as per system.
Thanks
Subodg
It is perfectly possible

I have seen a 6 day old infant swim lot more comfortably in 20 foot deep water than a 30 year old (me!).

I know one 92+ year old lady who had studied upto second standard in Gujarati medium village school before she was married and came to Mumbai. As a housewife, she saved little-little from her household and invested in market in approach that can loosely be termed as "Buy & Hold" because she did enter into equity market with long term view but occassionaly she did rotate one share for another. "Believe it or not", she sold INFY two days before it crashed.

In streets of Varanasi, you can find a villager man sitting on road-sides who can do dental work (without pain killer and anasthesia) on folks who cannot otherwise afford regular AC cabin dentists who learnt their craft in English.

PUCHU_2500

when i started share market with 5% knowledge I turned my Rs.13000/- into 122000/- within few months, but when I became 'sher' in the share market I have lost many lacs......

Shikamaru

What a drag!!!
Reason to ask this question was I came across reading articles/books by intellectuals/ mathametical genius/ human behavioural/renowned psychiatrist regarding the human traits for not being consistan for long periods.
Just thought raised in my mind if illiterate person who un aware of all this issue and don't get in to mind crippling "analysis " mode. Will this make any difference. As there is old saying 'Analysis make paralysis '
Totally Agreed!

Knowledge always comes with fear

In my town, Best successful business man who was not finished secondary education
who dare to take risk when educated people ignored seeing opportunity rather than risk.
Now their growth is exponential

No one is illiterate. Going to school dos not mean you are literate only. Ill mannered people and jealous people are illiterate. NO system is proven because no study is 100% full proof. You can achieve 80-90% success but still 10% risk how good you are hardly matters. every good trader also have doomed day. Better learn analysis but think beyond bookish knowledge. Make your own rule but learn from all. All the best.