Can you make the EA (auto trading) work?

I have never tried one & will never ever in the Future.... Can't trust a program where real money is concerned.... & moreover if one is using an EA your broker will KNOW about it... and I am not sure but the Broker may have access to your Active EA as well.....& no broker where 99.5% of them are Market Makers.... will want you to get away profitably.

Personally...it would be a sacrilege for me if I ever had to resort to one... even in the 24/5 debate..:)

Can't give up the satisfaction & excitement that comes with clicking a few mouse buttons to make money....:D

SG
1. Does MB Trading allows auto trading?...

2. Do you think in future BSE/NSE would allow trading with MT4 terminal....?

SavantGarde

Yes...I have seen it on MB's site they do allow...!!!

BSE/NSE are slaves of the Money Bags they allow Co-Location of their servers on Exchange premises to get an edge over latency.

Not only that...They are allowed all sorts of software.... plus the Exchange software access to order books & other important things are shared with the Big guys to access it covertly....by the Exchange Software Providers & Maintenance Guys....

For last several months I have noticed Very HFT from London/Europe in our markets...

There are all sorts of Rules & Bans in place ONLY for Small Traders....therefore any small trader who makes consistent money in our market.... in my opinion is the Greatest Trader Existing anywhere in the world......Personal Hats Off To Those Traders...!!! .....because they have no idea what they are up against.

MT4 Should be Valid Software for our Markets by the end of 2012 or latest by 2013

There are tons more that is stacked against a Trader...don't even know where to begin....!!!

All my e-mails.... till date have remained unanswered by SEBI & the exchanges.... just waiting for my fuse to blow... to take these idiots to the Dry Cleaners...!!!

SG

1. Does MB Trading allows auto trading?...

2. Do you think in future BSE/NSE would allow trading with MT4 terminal....?

Yes...I have seen it on MB's site they do allow...!!!

BSE/NSE are slaves of the Money Bags they allow Co-Location of their servers on Exchange premises to get an edge over latency.

Not only that...They are allowed all sorts of software.... plus the Exchange software access to order books & other important things are shared with the Big guys to access it covertly....by the Exchange Software Providers & Maintenance Guys....

For last several months I have noticed Very HFT from London/Europe in our markets...

There are all sorts of Rules & Bans in place ONLY for Small Traders....therefore any small trader who makes consistent money in our market.... in my opinion is the Greatest Trader Existing anywhere in the world......Personal Hats Off To Those Traders...!!! .....because they have no idea what they are up against.

MT4 Should be Valid Software for our Markets by the end of 2012 or latest by 2013

There are tons more that is stacked against a Trader...don't even know where to begin....!!!

All my e-mails.... till date have remained unanswered by SEBI & the exchanges.... just waiting for my fuse to blow... to take these idiots to the Dry Cleaners...!!!

SG
Your knowledge of the industry is awesome....i am a huge fan of yours.:)...

SavantGarde

Another thing since you trade commodities on MCX..... since all these commodities are dependent on International Movements... where there is 'Justice' in closing our markets at 11.30 pm.... Try & notice it next time... how some of the commodities like Copper & others move soon after our markets close here...!!!

Why is there a need to close it at all...to be fair to traders our markets must maintain international time.....Broker's only need to maintain handful of staff through the odd hours....!!!

SG

Sunny....

Idea doing round in my mind is...

System 1. Ichimoku (12, 26, 9) crossover in 60 min and 5 min

If 60 min crossover is bullish we consider only long trades in 5 min, similarly for short trades.

Entry with crossover,
Stop Loss: Swing Low/High initially then swing lows etc...
Target: Opposite crossover
Trailing Stop Loss order: Swing High/Lows

Tweaks are possible. Let's see preliminary results.....

Another thing since you trade commodities on MCX..... since all these commodities are dependent on International Movements... where there is 'Justice' in closing our markets at 11.30 pm.... Try & notice it next time... how some of the commodities like Copper & others move soon after our markets close here...!!!

Why is there a need to close it at all...to be fair to traders our markets must maintain international time.....Broker's only need to maintain handful of staff through the odd hours....!!!

SG
yehi to rona hai :)...i pray God they make it 24 hours...

abhi_neth

SG
Hi SG,

What is meant by HFT? On searching I found High frequency trading, is this what you are refering to?? Regarding prices moving after MCX closing, even I have noticed & what has made me switch from positional to intraday trading in commodities. Also, these movement are in oppositie direction to trend when MCX closes. If they cannot keep the markets open 24 hours then atleast it should remain open until the US session.