Charts for the Day

mindgames

Dear Anil,

I understand you trade with Sharekhan. Is there any grievance redressal address available (email) - say a nodal officer?

I am in touch with my r'ship manager / myaccount@sharekhan for over 2 months now for a simple issue relating to transmission of shares, without any progress.

Is there any higher official / email address I can escalate my complain to?

Regards,

Dear Anil,

I understand you trade with Sharekhan. Is there any grievance redressal address available (email) - say a nodal officer?

I am in touch with my r'ship manager / myaccount@sharekhan for over 2 months now for a simple issue relating to transmission of shares, without any progress.

Is there any higher official / email address I can escalate my complain to?

Regards,

I too contact on myaccount id only...Rest if any issue contact at call center...there you can get any higher authority number to talk to...In the mean time let me ask few of my friends...Hope they have some contacts there...

Nifty trying to mark strong reversal...A close above 8390 will be good one...
Todays turnover as of now in cash 16K crores...while in F&O 4.9 lacs crores...not bad...rollover week...
Marking another strong up day...Bulls coming in...
Bulls in control...Higher timeframe trend assertion...Weekly play going on...traders get busy in dealing 5minutes timeframe...This is the reality...Focus on higher timeframes too...observe what is going on there...

Idea showing signs of intermediate bottoming...Stock tested bottom of nov-16 this time with volume...but no significant follow up, weakened the cause of bears...

Infact stock got bounced form same levels with volume this time...Stock just resting under Trendline resistance...above that a test towards 90 levels coming in...

TraderRavi

low risk profile

Idea showing signs of intermediate bottoming...Stock tested bottom of nov-16 this time with volume...but no significant follow up, weakened the cause of bears...

Infact stock got bounced form same levels with volume this time...Stock just resting under Trendline resistance...above that a test towards 90 levels coming in...
nice chart and explanation sir .
what about ITC

nice chart and explanation sir .
what about ITC

Frankly speaking no sign of weakness yet...just hanging overhead ATH zones..from where stock correcting all the time...

Stock moved up with running correction...watch period from 1st jan to 20th jan...stock moving up with correction(down bars) in between...this is strong nature, it implies underlying trend is strong...here we are moving up..so its a uptrend...