Charts for the Day

a1b1trader

Nifty update:

drama turning out to be more ugly. As short term hourly divergences are needed to correct, but the way it got down with fiercely, keeping in some weak bulls into always in a check in mode.
Anyways for better or worse, hourly intermediate turned down this hour, and any bullish expectation now only when 5520 crossed, till then a 5400 calling.
Many -ww of < 5400 are pending to meet target.

:lol::lol:

Nifty update:

That was a horrible day, never expected it will test all levels today itself.
A weakness at 5560 then breaking down of 5475-80 then testing 5400.
And atlast 5360.

Closing below 5365-60 not good.

A big engulfing candle on daily in making.

Now hope still for nifty, as daily intermediate still up. Lets see we are in midweek. and nifty can play its cards anytime.

a1b1trader

Nifty update:

And atlast 5360.

Now hope still for nifty, as daily intermediate still up. Lets see we are in midweek. and nifty can play its cards anytime.
Anil Bhai

You called it HORRIBLE and I will call it WONDERFUL
I had some short positions in NIFTY, that gave me good returns today
Most of (some still remains) -ww of NF/NS met the target today.

Today was the money minting day.
Yesterday late evening, I noticed -ww in many scrips
But I was short of money in my account, not only in trading account but bank account also. So could not make use of this opportunity in full.

Anil Bhai

You called it HORRIBLE and I will call it WONDERFUL
I had some short positions in NIFTY, that gave me good returns today
Most of (some still remains) -ww of NF/NS met the target today.

Today was the money minting day.
Yesterday late evening, I noticed -ww in many scrips
But I was short of money in my account, not only in trading account but bank account also. So could not make use of this opportunity in full.

Dear a1b1trader,

Yes it was indeed a wonderful for those who made it...rest infact most traders got caught. I although trade very less in nifty futures, but mostly in options..got written calls in morning when rejection happened...but still these type of days will make participants in market to get away from markets...
And for any major market move healthy participation is utmost importance.

Anyways...the fall is anticipated but not this much..this are like a bonus days...

Nifty on daily have short term up, and intermediate too up. While long term still down. Closing on monthly basis no good, while on weekly it has shown arrest of immediate downtrend as of now.
Mind you here monthly weakness is still there. So it may possible to trade in a range here till monthly closing with slightly bullish bias and real trend effect will be shown on month end or closer to month end.

On hourly, short term UP, and intermediate and long term too UP.So current rally has potential to go up with slight corrections in between.
As VIX got shoot up too much on current fall, the vix slowing down will have killing on option buyers. And writers will cherish it.
Crucial levels for the week ahead are 5560 / 5660 / 5705
Above 5705 had potential to go till 5900-50 zone.
Below levels are 5475 / 5360
Below 5300 bears will have their lead ahead.

Friends,

Sorry was out yesterday, busy with some guests.

As seen from our nifty analysis for the week in start of this week, the levels on up and down acting perfectly fine as of now. Bears unable to break 5300.Also if you see yesterdays price action opening lower and then moving towards day's high again a correction and then closing at days high is a bullish sign and can be seen as short covering.

Also i did told you before ending the day on tuesday, bulls still have chance as daily is still up for them. So this is how today opening bears got hanged on the wall.

Here...
Nifty update:

And atlast 5360.

Now levels from that posts are still valid. There are quite bullish indications already as some stocks we got longed in previous week like hindalco and others are still holding up. So there are indications from individual large caps also. Hindalco still rocking, entered at 97 levels and almost 12-14 returns as of yesterdays closing.

Have a good day...and yes Happy teachers day...

a1b1trader

Now levels from that posts are still valid. There are quite bullish indications already as some stocks we got longed in previous week like hindalco and others are still holding up. So there are indications from individual large caps also. Hindalco still rocking, entered at 97 levels and almost 12-14 returns as of yesterdays closing.

Have a good day...and yes Happy teachers day...
Anil Bhai

IMO reanalyse Hindalco.

Anil Bhai

IMO reanalyse Hindalco.

Dear a1b1trader,

My original entry plan was to first at 96-97 and second at 89-90. Stock turned up from 96.xx itself...

As stock delivered almost 11%+ returns in a week span. I booked out 50% position as of now.

Now rest holding, i know short term is still not looking good. But cant do anything, as i am more of delivery based investor/trader.

Yes short term divergences are persisting, but will look for intermediate to turn down to book out of stock.
Thanks, but do post your analysis and reasoning, who knows i am missing something...

a1b1trader

Dear a1b1trader,

My original entry plan was to first at 96-97 and second at 89-90. Stock turned up from 96.xx itself...

As stock delivered almost 11%+ returns in a week span. I booked out 50% position as of now.

Now rest holding, i know short term is still not looking good. But cant do anything, as i am more of delivery based investor/trader.

Yes short term divergences are persisting, but will look for intermediate to turn down to book out of stock.
Thanks, but do post your analysis and reasoning, who knows i am missing something...
Anil Bhai

I observed this -ww on 2nd.

HINDALCO -ww 60 min tgt 98 2.9.13

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And this one I observed yesterday.

HINDALCO -ww daily tgt 92 4.9.13

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As I do not trade in Hindalco I do not have realtime data for it, so not able to post todays chart, but at a glance, there is a -ww in todays 60min chart as well with target around 90. You can check it yourself, or may let me know, I will post it when I will get IEOD data, in the late evening.