Cheapest & Competent Brokerage

To me Power Indiabuls is the best s/w and broker in the world in terms of execution,contract note, doubt clarification etc at least for me in kolkata.

tried kotak,hdfc,icicidirect,sharekhan. did not have the courage to try 5paisa, religare, asit c mehta, angel broking and bla bla bal.

bye
bam

I totally agree wit you .I am customer of Indiabulls since last two year.But the are not reducing their brokerage rate.Then I have open new account with RMONEY Trading with RMONEY is a disaster.Now I am thinking of opening account with RKGLOBAL.My problem is can we open more than one ODIN on a single pc. I have to place more than one clients order. We can open more than one PIB on a single pc at the same time.Alos RK tell me the software charges per month is 500/-rs. while on the site it shows 99/-per month.They told 99/-rs for browser base trading.Is ther any problem in order executation.
In reliance money many times order goes to in process in that situation we cant modify or delit the order.RELIANCE MONEY IS THE WORST TRADING SYSTEM IN THE WORLD
There you go, you pay 500/- per month for s/w and 99/- for webbased trading. so you are a loser if by any chance you make only two trades in a month you pay 18/- as brokerage and 500/- s/w charge. and what happens if you do not trade for 3 months for whatever reason. it is ok for those who are addicts and are slashing up market or down market. not good for beginners or low frequency traders imho

Mahesh4:
Thank you very much for the Excel spread sheet. Just saw that u had replied to this one. It really clarifies all the charges.

Can some one explain how much does RK Global give? Is it normally 8 times the amount? or can it be more than that like 20 or 30 times for successful traders? How does this really work? Is there any regulation? In the U.S. they have Regulation T and Pattern Day Trading Rules etc. Are there any such rules in India. Thanks every one. Rajesh

All,

The excel spread sheet above clarifies the charges offered by RK Global.

1) Can some one volunteer to post a similar charges for JV Capital (or any other for that reason) who charge 0.03% for equities as well as futures trading? (I guess you can post take the same spread sheet and calculate the brokerage for 0.03% in another column side by side). This should make it more lucid for every one to compare.

2) The 9 Rs brokerage offered by RK Global looks impressive. But is this a temporary deal for new customers or permanent one? Is there any other catch? Are there any limitations on this "Flat Rate" offered by RK Global (or any other) brokerage companies? For example can some one trade 10 NIFTY Futures for the same 9 Rs?

All,

The excel spread sheet above clarifies the charges offered by RK Global.

1) Can some one volunteer to post a similar charges for JV Capital (or any other for that reason) who charge 0.03% for equities as well as futures trading? (I guess you can post take the same spread sheet and calculate the brokerage for 0.03% in another column side by side). This should make it more lucid for every one to compare.

2) The 9 Rs brokerage offered by RK Global looks impressive. But is this a temporary deal for new customers or permanent one? Is there any other catch? Are there any limitations on this "Flat Rate" offered by RK Global (or any other) brokerage companies? For example can some one trade 10 NIFTY Futures for the same 9 rs Rs?

Scheme is permanant .
9 Rs per lot if u buy 10 lot then it is 90 rs

milkyblack

can ne 1 tel me does religare provides online charts of intraday like sharekhan. And do thy charge xtra 4 d s/w,how much? Hwz d service!!! Regards

1.There site (rkglobal.net) has some expired license problem, i dont knw. Even the site from where you transfer the amount has some license problem as the main link is different name rom the site. even the accoutn where the amount is transfered to your account in case of withdrwal is differnt name (i.e, name of the account is not R k Global). sounds little fishy.
2. service ofcouse pathetic. telephone numbers always busy. cant complain as low cost.never call back u always do that.
3. Trading is ok/software fine but problem is/may be promoters. U can loose principal while trying to save few hundreds in brokerage. thts ur call/risk.In jan when the market crashed there oftware was shut for trading. Could not get through the telephone numbers and got all awkward answers when got through.had couple of lacs in my account. the incidence completly shopok me, so just withdrew my money as fast as possible. Am also trading with man fiancial (MF Global) , they were normal during the crash although increased the margin like all other brokers did. So credibility may be big question mark. am scred to stsrt the trading again ther in RK

Any futher rewies / experinces kindly write.