Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now from one month indiabulls charges me 0.07% on intraday & F&o & 0.3% on delivery, but i m not satisfied with their brokerage & i m client of indiabulls since 2004. but till date they have charged me 0.1% on intraday & F&o & for delivey 0.5%.
so some one tell me what is minimum brokerage of indiabulls? so i bargain with them or join other broking house.

Now from one month indiabulls charges me 0.07% on intraday & F&o & 0.3% on delivery, but i m not satisfied with their brokerage & i m client of indiabulls since 2004. but till date they have charged me 0.1% on intraday & F&o & for delivey 0.5%.
so some one tell me what is minimum brokerage of indiabulls? so i bargain with them or join other broking house.
wats ur daily av.trading volume?

Nowadays brokerages are generally 0.05% for intraday square off & Rs.50-80/lot for F&O segment. You should bargain hunting with Indiabulls & other brokers.

i was working with india infoline and reliance money earlier but brokerage and service is not so good for the both firms, found angel broking is the cheap and excellent service providing broking firm. myself also working as channel partner / sub broker for the same firm. brokerage may decrease up to 1 paisa and 10 paisa, 1 paisa in F n O and intra day and for delivery 10 paisa.
Hi pk-9876298115,

planning to take subbrokership.need to get details from u.Can u pls give ur mail id or mobile number?.

HI friends,

Even i started out with ICICIdirect...but the brokerage is very very high..the site also is very slow and hangs when u want to do something urgently...
Now i m using Ventura as my broker and their software pointer is also good and their serive is also nice...

lazytrader

i was working with india infoline and reliance money earlier but brokerage and service is not so good for the both firms, found angel broking is the cheap and excellent service providing broking firm. myself also working as channel partner / sub broker for the same firm. brokerage may decrease up to 1 paisa and 10 paisa, 1 paisa in F n O and intra day and for delivery 10 paisa.
Where are you from? I am also planning on opening account a new account.
Some say angel is good some say it is bad. Very difficult to choose a broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.