Confused - Sharekhan vs Icicidirect vs Hdfc vs Kotak vs Indiabulls vs 5paise

which online broker u prefer and why - chose one

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyz anyone knows what is the currecnt aa/c opening charges with indiabulls?

They charged me 1650 rupees for Dmat a/c with trading s/w(power indiabulls).
why r u paying 1650 its a huge amount
pay 750(account openig charge) + 500 (access fee) = 1250 only
the least amc ... only 50 and that is waived off if trade 5 times in a year
flat brockrage system..
:confused:wanna know more
ask suraj 9892333050

I want to share my experiance.

Sharekhan : Good software ( Speed Trade ), Provides NSE as well as BSE. You can trade the scrip in BSE which is not in NSE ( i.e. first preferance is NSE )

Reliance Money : Too slow refresh rate. Offer is good considering charges.

Indiabulls : Software is little good but they are not allowing trading in all the scrips.

Others I don't have experiance.

Piyush Patel ( [email protected] )

:confused:

It is today only that i found this wonderful forum and words cannot simply explain the joy......

First of my utmost regrads to administrator and second to all wonderful people here...

this is the true example of informed decision making in true sense of term....

Now coming to main topic of the day...

Its form last few months that I have gained very much interest in stock markets (and CNBC Tv18 has to be given credit for that atleast in part)...

so eventually i decided to take the plunge...

but chhosing the online broker is really tough for a novice like me who has heard a lot but has never actually traded himself really.....

I have taken demo of sharekhan; 5piase and icicidirect..... so far

5paise is not affordable to me as minimum 800 rs per month has to be paid by me which is not suitabel for me as a beginner as i am yet to learn the basics well to really invest heavily....

sharekhan seems nice but then they no BSE trading (i hope i am not wrong)

and icicidirect has very high brokerage charges and the bad reputation in reality as is evident here....

about indiabulls as fas as i have understood we need to pay to purchase software and about kotak i have no idea..............

I would like all the great people here to share thei wisdom in helping me to start out which service should i opt for u...........

hopefully once i learn the basics then only i will be able to contibute meaningfully to discussions here but now it seems i need more help.......

thanks and regards,

sunando

---------------------

plz dont just say which service to opt without justifying as to why u think it should be opted.......thank u :) :) :p

[email protected]

Whats the use of turnover if you are making losses? you cant even see quotes during market hours. In case you contact customer support, they just disconnect the line.

Writing things in bold and big sized font wont help. Use normal fonts :mad: .

not really.... Rs600 cr. of daily turnover just in 6months... isnt this a gr8 achievemt... trust me u wont get anything at this low cost... :)

biyasc

smc global securities:

just talk with their kolkata branch. brokerage charges: intraday .03 & delivery .30, no minimum brokerage, no volume commitment, a/c opening charges 750/-. seen their trading demo on website, its looks like so easy & hasslefree to trade in nse,bse,fno segment. but i heard the name for the first time. anyone have any view on smc?????

there are not many comments on the poll,
Please discuuss abt how far it is true
5paise 15.13%
sharekhan 18.63%
motilaloswal 3.14%
icicidirect 24.35%
hdfc 3.14%
indiabulls 84 15.50%
kotak 7.01%
any other(mentiona name) 71 13.10%

Status
Not open for further replies.