Creating a trading system from scratch

How many lines of code you are comfortable with

• Total voters

VJAY

Just Abit confuse what value does zerodha adds which the nest didn't?
Its due to automation ....for automation kite is supporting.....though here no automation now may be in future UB have some plans....

UberMachine

Just Abit confuse what value does zerodha adds which the nest didn't?
Zerodha provides an offline basket order execution so that I can place an order via browser. Since browsers can operate anywhere, you can place orders from any platform.

I currently use google compute for auto placing orders at 9:15:00 even when not available

Just For hardcore linux ppl who dont have windows for nest or dont want to run it
I run only on Linux :)
Just use any broker who provides you an interface with browser.
Zerodha provides them (Upstox should also provide it but got to check)
Else you need to use an API but API's are costly for retail traders, in my opinion. If you have an extremely well tested scalping strategy, you can use it.

UberMachine

Can you elaborate the whole process in linux for full automation of it that you use in linux

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Nothing extremly specific.
  1. Install anaconda
  2. Git clone the project
  3. Follow the instructions.
  4. This would generate a HTML file which you could use to place your orders in a browser.
@vinit_7801 @Shivam_

You could even automate the process of browsing and placing the order but it requires way too much setup and access to cloud computing.

I have to leave for office at 8:30 AM and thats why it is impossible for me to run it before 9:15 AM on my laptop.

So, I want to automate all from running to executing.

Will this do it?
Nothing extremly specific.
  1. Install anaconda
  2. Git clone the project
  3. Follow the instructions.
  4. This would generate a HTML file which you could use to place your orders in a browser.
Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk