Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

deepakkukrety

Hi folks,

Coul not update today as was travelling.

Final hurdle for crude in COMMEX is this long down trendline in 4 hourly chart... ONCE broken expect fireworks...

[/URL][/IMG]

By the way silver down 2.5%... :)
this is what i mean by fireworks...crude up 2.5%...6013 top so far...buy call given at 5833 and again at 5860,...gud 167 points profit..i recommend a hold here coz it has broken a very crucial level in comex too..

SO I REST MY CASE HERE.. ITS OK IF PEOPLE THINK I GO OVERBOARD WITH MY POSITION BUT I AM HAPPY AS LONG AS GUD MONEY IS BEING MADE...I HAVE BEEN SHOUTING HERE TO BUY CRUDE WHEN EVERY TRADER IN THE STREET WAS SHORT IN IT...AND WAS SUGGESTING LOWER LEVELS...

I WAS SHOUTING TO SHORT GOLD AND SILVER AND NOW ONE CAN SEE LEVELS TODAY..A GUD 5% + DOWNMOVE..

HENCE PROVED..

ashu1234

this is what i mean by fireworks...crude up 2.5%...6013 top so far...buy call given at 5833 and again at 5860,...gud 167 points profit..i recommend a hold here coz it has broken a very crucial level in comex too..

SO I REST MY CASE HERE.. ITS OK IF PEOPLE THINK I GO OVERBOARD WITH MY POSITION BUT I AM HAPPY AS LONG AS GUD MONEY IS BEING MADE...I HAVE BEEN SHOUTING HERE TO BUY CRUDE WHEN EVERY TRADER IN THE STREET WAS SHORT IN IT...AND WAS SUGGESTING LOWER LEVELS...

I WAS SHOUTING TO SHORT GOLD AND SILVER AND NOW ONE CAN SEE LEVELS TODAY..A GUD 5% + DOWNMOVE..

HENCE PROVED..
Can't resist commenting again and as you welcomed counterviews :D:D
Well I love to observe things and said earlier in a constructive manner, but you seem to have taken it the other way :)

As I can see all over post you are full of enthusiasm(not a bad thing) but lots of 'I's and lots of caps (By the way CAPS are synonyms for shouting).
Secondly If you are buying something by shouting that doesn't means you know all what other traders are doing(case pointed towards me :) duh) what gives you idea that I was short, I said 88$ can be possible only on the day when it was at 93 which goes on to make new lows of 91.75. And the reason for my commenting - attempting repeated buy calls in falling market which indeed indicates compassion and strong attached views which we all know where it leads to.

So there is no need to shout anything for the sake of proving anything (Its not an open outcry market :D )

Just respect the market, It doesn't moves by shouting, it moves by the developments going on day by day and not by what I or you say.

deepakkukrety

Can't resist commenting again and as you welcomed counterviews :D:D
Well I love to observe things and said earlier in a constructive manner, but you seem to have taken it the other way :)

As I can see all over post you are full of enthusiasm(not a bad thing) but lots of 'I's and lots of caps (By the way CAPS are synonyms for shouting).
Secondly If you are buying something by shouting that doesn't means you know all what other traders are doing(case pointed towards me :) duh) what gives you idea that I was short, I said 88$ can be possible only on the day when it was at 93 which goes on to make new lows of 91.75. And the reason for my commenting - attempting repeated buy calls in falling market which indeed indicates compassion and strong attached views which we all know where it leads to.

So there is no need to shout anything for the sake of proving anything (Its not an open outcry market :D )

Just respect the market, It doesn't moves by shouting, it moves by the developments going on day by day and not by what I or you say.

Dude....my post has nothing to do with u...my counterviews end with my reply to u tht day..then n there,,..By other traders view I simply meant the n number of short reports one can see everywhere including Bloomberg, reuters cnbc etc etc..It has certainly nothing to do with u(I dnt even knw if u r a trader or not)..

secondly, I knw the meaning of caps = shouting..n thts wht I wrote(read again)..SHOUTING

third..u said it hit a new low of 91.75...ok fine..But when I am posting a weekly chart then lets talk abt weekly close nd not intraday lows...and yes..i did give 2-3 repeated buy calls in falling mkts.. but my stops in all those cases was 25-30 points only coz I knw it was against the trend..we lost 45-50 points but we did gain 150+ points ..

last but not the least... I am a trader with a bank and a not a retail trader....so I knw wht mkt is n hw to respect mkts..and I definitely knw wht moves mkt and 'day to day developments'..

READ all my post..n calculate all my profits n loss n u will find the answer...

Last edited: