Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

mastermind007

Sell more sil and gold here at 44000 and 29750...s/l 44600 and 30200...
deepak

Is there a easy way to work out correlation between SILVER, SILVER-M and SILVERMIC?

MAR SILVER is 44319
FEB SILVERMIC is 45225.

so obviously if FEB SILVERMIC is shorted, I cannot keep SL at 44600.

deepakkukrety

deepak

Is there a easy way to work out correlation between SILVER, SILVER-M and SILVERMIC?

MAR SILVER is 44319
FEB SILVERMIC is 45225.

so obviously if FEB SILVERMIC is shorted, I cannot keep SL at 44600.
well unfortunately the ans is no.. coz lvls on charts for diff contracts n months need to b worked out separately..

deepakkukrety

I have absolutely no clue as to why sil n gold moved up despite gud NFP n Michigan confidence data which shud boost talks of tapering...

Am out in silver with my stops triggered.. plus NDF INR is also playing a big role.. huge INR buying there in anticipation of election results on monday..

15th dec to 8 th jan is generally the ideal time to take off from mkts due to v low liquidity inmkts but I guess the time has come...

SIL again at around 44k after hitting stops..cruel..

I have absolutely no clue as to why sil n gold moved up despite gud NFP n Michigan confidence data which shud boost talks of tapering...

Am out in silver with my stops triggered.. plus NDF INR is also playing a big role.. huge INR buying there in anticipation of election results on monday..

15th dec to 8 th jan is generally the ideal time to take off from mkts due to v low liquidity inmkts but I guess the time has come...

SIL again at around 44k after hitting stops..cruel..
Institutional traders don't care if news is good or bad. Both bulls and bears make money during news and that's exactly what happened today. Retail Traders(pigs) get slaughtered.

Either don't trade news or use tested volatile strategy next time..

Wud u elaborate tested volatile strategy?
Well, there is google, but the way i do it is when news comes out and market becomes volatile , you can make money going long and short at proper locations. It's not easy, but with practice you can do it.

when news comes out and if price is running up , simply buy and hold for few points and take your profits quickly and then market will go down suddenly because the institutional bulls will take profit if market goes up too fast and quick , so must you and then bears step in along with the bulls taking profit market goes down and you can see that , then you go with bears and short and take your profit.

This happens all the time , any time market goes to fast too quick the move will exhaust because institutional bull/bears take profit and then market moves the other way. All your technical s and strategies will fail during this time. so be careful.

I suggest you demo it using a chart replay software and test.

Note it will take skill to do this and not meant for beginners. do this only if you are confident and have practiced this particular scenario.

If you find it too hard, then simply don't trade during news.

deepakkukrety

Well, there is google, but the way i do it is when news comes out and market becomes volatile , you can make money going long and short at proper locations. It's not easy, but with practice you can do it.

when news comes out and if price is running up , simply buy and hold for few points and take your profits quickly and then market will go down suddenly because the institutional bulls will take profit if market goes up too fast and quick , so must you and then bears step in along with the bulls taking profit market goes down and you can see that , then you go with bears and short and take your profit.

This happens all the time , any time market goes to fast too quick the move will exhaust because institutional bull/bears take profit and then market moves the other way. All your technical s and strategies will fail during this time. so be careful.

I suggest you demo it using a chart replay software and test.

Note it will take skill to do this and not meant for beginners. do this only if you are confident and have practiced this particular scenario.

If you find it too hard, then simply don't trade during news.
Ohh...well have traded EUR/USD LIVE this way many times during NFPs (for my bank)..In case of banks/institution whenever u ask for a quote on reuters or hit the screen n suppose mkts are moving up, u will get quote in trending direction...like if mkt is going higher and eur/usd is 1.3650/52 they will quote u 1.3648/56 coz they knw u r going to buy.. Moreover it is difficult to hit mkt when it is moving too fast..chances are tht u may get an adverse price or u dnt hit mkt at all..

Nyway..thx for ur inputs ...

Last edited: