Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

deepak

Has silver formed a base that is stable enough for us to enter or is it still in a stop loss hunting made?

Personally, I am looking to go long above 43850 with a tighter sl of 43800. I am talking about MCX Feb 2014 Micro contract.

deepakkukrety

deepak

Has silver formed a base that is stable enough for us to enter or is it still in a stop loss hunting made?

Personally, I am looking to go long above 43850 with a tighter sl of 43800. I am talking about MCX Feb 2014 Micro contract.
Well cant say its a base as trading conditions are illiquid due to international holiday..but yes as of now one can play this range of 43550-44200 from both side.. However my medium term outlook is still bullish (based on weekly charts)... watch out for 18.90 for SIL and 1175/80 for gold..

deepakkukrety

SILVER is looking pretty solid and bullish on weekly charts... I feel all the negativity is now in the price...from here it can only move up...After FED statement in last FOMC mkt is already discounting full tapering of QE in 2014 only...so my take is on gud data from US SIL and GOLD wont fall much however on every bad data mkt might expect a pause in tapering and tht wud result in rally in SIL n GOLD...

We are already positional long in SILM at 44425..CMP is 45000...One can buy more SIL M here at 45000..our s/l is at 43450 now..tgt 48960 and 49950...