Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

DSM

Usually see market react about 12-15 minutes after data is out. Inventory data is very bullish, and have noted that crude moves initially in the direction of the data, then about 2-3K against. Hence, am keeping time element to add when the price has moved against data and initial position, and going all in. But as you said, surprisingly market has not reacted though it is 26 minutes past. Wondering what's different this time. Usually have seen the volatility but this time it seems something different.

yes..but surprisingly mkts didn't react so far..may be Ukraine is being given more imp than inventory data..i am out at the moment..would go long above 5970 or short below 5935...

deepakkukrety

Deepak, Crude inventory is very bullish. Have taken an initial long position post data, and looking to add on decline.... Seems crude will give a very good bounce from here.
Though technically we shud have another 50 points downside from here as per the bearish flag in hourly charts..5900/05 is the tgt..

DSM

Usually see market react about 12-15 minutes after data is out. Inventory data is very bullish, and have noted that crude moves initially in the direction of the data, then about 2-3K against. Hence, am keeping time element to add when the price has moved against data and initial position, and going all in. But as you said, surprisingly market has not reacted though it is 26 minutes past. Wondering what's different this time. Usually have seen the volatility but this time it seems something different. Possibly ADP data? Quote :

Meanwhile, payroll processing firm ADP said earlier that non-farm private employment rose by a seasonally adjusted 191,000 last month, below expectations for an increase of 195,000. While not viewed as a reliable guide for the government jobs report due on Friday, April 4, it does give guidance on private-sector hiring.

yes..but surprisingly mkts didn't react so far..may be Ukraine is being given more imp than inventory data..i am out at the moment..would go long above 5970 or short below 5935...

ashu1234

Usually see market react about 12-15 minutes after data is out. Inventory data is very bullish, and have noted that crude moves initially in the direction of the data, then about 2-3K against. Hence, am keeping time element to add when the price has moved against data and initial position, and going all in. But as you said, surprisingly market has not reacted though it is 26 minutes past. Wondering what's different this time. Usually have seen the volatility but this time it seems something different. Possibly ADP data? Quote :

Meanwhile, payroll processing firm ADP said earlier that non-farm private employment rose by a seasonally adjusted 191,000 last month, below expectations for an increase of 195,000. While not viewed as a reliable guide for the government jobs report due on Friday, April 4, it does give guidance on private-sector hiring.
Crude inventory is not very bullish.....it just a temporary shortage due to shutdown of Houston ship channel...else long term inventories are ample and will reflect in positive figures in continuation.

DSM

Thanks Ashu, Today crude did not react typical volatility after data for long.... almost for 50 minutes. Was wondering if the ADP data had anything to do with it. BTW, where did you get news about Houston ship channel?

Crude inventory is not very bullish.....it just a temporary shortage due to shutdown of Houston ship channel...else long term inventories are ample and will reflect in positive figures in continuation.

ashu1234

Thanks Ashu, Today crude did not react typical volatility after data for long.... almost for 50 minutes. Was wondering if the ADP data had anything to do with it. BTW, where did you get news about Houston ship channel?
That was a news flash on last tuesday I suppose, supplies got disrupted for 3 days and hence negative inventories. I think this news was covered everywhere including bloomberg.

deepakkukrety

That was a news flash on last tuesday I suppose, supplies got disrupted for 3 days and hence negative inventories. I think this news was covered everywhere including bloomberg.
Nyc info ashu.... Btw consider changing ur signature lines ... :p afterall its been a nyc recovery by rupee.. almost 10 rs..:)