Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

DSM

Volatile's not the word. Saw Silver zoom up, prior to release of data. (Had placed entered long with SL, which was not triggered) so started my laptop, and checked the chart. MTM zoomed to 6K+ :) :) and pressed the sell button. RKSV's nest asked for password. By the time I put it, MTM was 4K :) Time taken for password after entering sell at market = 2K loss of profit. :(

trying hard to break out from the range....today may be the day ..

DSM

Volatile's not the word. Saw Silver zoom up, prior to release of data. (Had placed entered long with SL, which was not triggered) so started my laptop, and checked the chart. MTM zoomed to 6K+ :) :) and pressed the sell button. RKSV's nest asked for password. By the time I put it, MTM was 4K :) Time taken for password after entering sell at market = 2K loss of profit. :(
Oh..

Great volatility in silver. Even though, there was profit, sometimes, we are not able to book the profit.

But, if we place the target order, we can use this opportunity

deepakkukrety

gr8..though I was unlucky to got stuck in longs at an average of 43415...Wanted to place a stop buy order at 43490 but frgt to change RL to SL and I got long forcefully at then mkt rate of 43415.. :mad::mad: