Crude, gold and Silver signals and update!!

PreSap

Hi,

I am also using free charting software by Global Liquidity Solutions.
It serves my purpose, is free and I am happy with it.

Regards,
PreSap

Last edited:

PreSap

Sorry to inter..

Dear Presap, Deepak..

Can u clarify how to log in activation of gls..?

Regards,

VINOD. RPS
I hope I don't get banned as I have read that we can't post links.
Search for GLS Charts. Go to the website and follow the link which talks about referring to the help file. After you click on the link, at the bottom of the live quotes page, you will be able to see another link which points to the actual pdf for the help file. Follow the instructions and you will get your account. Also provide actual details or they will inactivate the account, and you will have to create a new one.

I was pointed to this by Zabeen and the MT4 stuff has helped me. I hope he comes back to guide us on his Sonic R system.

Regards,
PreSap

rpsvinod

I hope I don't get banned as I have read that we can't post links.
Search for GLS Charts. Go to the website and follow the link which talks about referring to the help file. After you click on the link, at the bottom of the live quotes page, you will be able to see another link which points to the actual pdf for the help file. Follow the instructions and you will get your account. Also provide actual details or they will inactivate the account, and you will have to create a new one.

I was pointed to this by Zabeen and the MT4 stuff has helped me. I hope he comes back to guide us on his Sonic R system.

Regards,
PreSap
Hi presap,

Thanks for ur effort..got it..struck with log in..btw i don't think..u never banned this kind of sharing..

Note : I too missed his valuable input..anyway y don't u start a new thread by using ur stuff..as per Zabeen's sir previous post..Surely 'll come back nd guide it very informative reg Sonic R system.

Regards,

VINOD. RPS

Last edited: