Crude oil is a human

How much traders are able to find the movement of Crude oil Technically?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil trader

Why it is down in Today's market?

USDINR UP
NYMEX crude Down
MCX Price Down

Any clarification sir?

I'm trying to learn from you, hence asking this question...
It is based on price movement of each segment.

for example,

if INR moves one rupee higher or down, It will make 100 points higher or lower in mcx crude

if Nymex Crude moves one rupee higher or down, It will make 60 points higher or lower in mcx crude

So, MCX Crude price will be moved on the movement of INR and Nymex Crude.

If INR up, Nymex Down,......... there is more possibility for MCX Crude down because of high percentage down in nymex and just little up by INR.

How much percentage INR and Nymex Crude is moving should be calculated for getting MCX Crude movement.

My 4 Points given in the experience need not be always same.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful views and experience.
I am not a Pro but I think that if entering the trade at right time is very important specially for intraday.If its Positive from beginning of trade their are more chances of profit.
Can you plz give us a more detailed information/tips how to judge a right time to enter the trade for intraday

also plz pm me your yahoo id
thanks

Tamil trader

Thanks a lot for your wonderful views and experience.
I am not a Pro but I think that if entering the trade at right time is very important specially for intraday.If its Positive from beginning of trade their are more chances of profit.
Can you plz give us a more detailed information/tips how to judge a right time to enter the trade for intraday

also plz pm me your yahoo id
thanks
There is no option to send you a private message to you as you are a new member in traderji.

Experience 16

Important Data Timings Affecting Commodity Prices

As per some traders request, this post is given. because this post is related to fundamental concepts and very important for intraday traders

Generally intraday traders may make profit or lose money. but , which times they make profit and which time they are losing? I hope, profit or loss be may in the given time when the important data is released in international market. Generally in this time, Very volatality is seen in commodity prices

Monday
7.15 PM- Chicago PMI

Tuesday
2 PM- Manufacturing PMI
7.30PM- ISM Manufacturing PMI

Wednesday
12.30 PM- Spanish Unemployment Change
2 PM- Construction PMI
5.45 PM- ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
8 PM- Crude oil Inventories Release

Thursday
6PM- Unemployment Claims
7.30- ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI
8 PM- Natural Gas Storage Release

Friday
7.30 PM- Canada Invery PMI

Generally, PMI Data is related to Manufacturing products... So this day will give very impact on base metals and energy...like copper, nickel, lead, zinc, aluminium, crude oil, natural gas

Unemployment claims and Non-farm employment data will give more impact on bullions

Crude oil data will only affect crude prices, and natural gas data will only affect natural gas prices

Everyday, 12.30 PM- Europe Market opening time- so some volatile movement will be seen in all commmodities.

Every day- 7PM- US Equity Market opening time- So some volatile movement will be seen in all commodities

So Traders may be with cautions at the above mentioned time as market will be very volatile on data release....This is just for informative purpose... if you have doubt regarding any particular data, kindly ask here... i will tell give you the explanation of the data meaning and its effect.....
THANKS for the Opening Thread, Tamil Trader

Tamil trader

Experience 29

Which Type of Trader you are:

Greedy Traders: They trade too big and risk too much because their only goal is the easy money. They usually end up blowing up their account.

New Traders: They have no idea how the markets work so their only goal should be knowledge. New Traders do well to stay students until they have done their homework. Rushing in to make money without risk management, a winning method, the right mind set, and a trading plan will result eventually in failure 100% of the time.

Arrogant Traders: Their only goal is to prove they are right and satisfy their fragile egos. Arrogant traders will lie, delete tweets and posts, never admit when they are wrong. When they are wrong they will hide it under a cloak, when they are right they will scream it from the roof tops.

Trend Traders: Their only goal is to ride a trend and make money. Trend traders will buy high and sell much higher, they will short and cover much lower. They look like genius’ and prophets in a trending market either way it trends but they look like they can’t even trade in choppy or whipsawing markets. In the long term they do very well.

Scared Traders: Their only goal is to not lose their capital. Scared traders will immediately close losing trades and also immediately take profits. They are very stressed out in trading due to not understanding the nature of trading itself or just can not handle the uncertainty or risk. They either need to do their homework to develop their faith in or if they have done the homework trading may just no be for them.

Perma-Bull Traders: Their only goal is to go long stocks. Buy the best investment in the best stock.They have no desire to go short they always believe the next big rally is around the corner and love to buy lower and off support levels.

Perma-Bear Traders: Their only goal is to short stocks. They always think the market is on the verge of a major crash. They “know” the economy is in shambles and the markets are prone to fall. In a bull market they believe prices are too high and will reverse sharply. In a bear market they believe we will go much lower.

Prophet Traders: Their only goal is to rightly predict market movement then let everyone know they did. They always think they know the top or the bottom, they love targets and believe that charts show exactly what is going to happen next. They do not really discuss their own trading they just predict prices.

Paper Traders: They love the market and study more than anyone but never quite make the plunge into real trading. They stay in the comfy cozy world of paper trading and make it more of a hobby. They just can’t make the transition into the real markets.

Rich Traders: Their only goal is to consistently make money and grow their capital over the long term. They do not ask for tips, or advice, they did their homework and they trade their method. They maintain confidence in themselves and their methods regardless of whether they are winning or losing.

Decide which type you are and trade accordingly.

Regards
Tamil Trader

Source : Google

kiran_thiru

Experience 29

Which Type of Trader you are:

Greedy Traders: They trade too big and risk too much because their only goal is the easy money. They usually end up blowing up their account.

New Traders: They have no idea how the markets work so their only goal should be knowledge. New Traders do well to stay students until they have done their homework. Rushing in to make money without risk management, a winning method, the right mind set, and a trading plan will result eventually in failure 100% of the time.

Arrogant Traders: Their only goal is to prove they are right and satisfy their fragile egos. Arrogant traders will lie, delete tweets and posts, never admit when they are wrong. When they are wrong they will hide it under a cloak, when they are right they will scream it from the roof tops.

Trend Traders: Their only goal is to ride a trend and make money. Trend traders will buy high and sell much higher, they will short and cover much lower. They look like genius’ and prophets in a trending market either way it trends but they look like they can’t even trade in choppy or whipsawing markets. In the long term they do very well.

Scared Traders: Their only goal is to not lose their capital. Scared traders will immediately close losing trades and also immediately take profits. They are very stressed out in trading due to not understanding the nature of trading itself or just can not handle the uncertainty or risk. They either need to do their homework to develop their faith in or if they have done the homework trading may just no be for them.

Perma-Bull Traders: Their only goal is to go long stocks. Buy the best investment in the best stock.They have no desire to go short they always believe the next big rally is around the corner and love to buy lower and off support levels.

Perma-Bear Traders: Their only goal is to short stocks. They always think the market is on the verge of a major crash. They “know” the economy is in shambles and the markets are prone to fall. In a bull market they believe prices are too high and will reverse sharply. In a bear market they believe we will go much lower.

Prophet Traders: Their only goal is to rightly predict market movement then let everyone know they did. They always think they know the top or the bottom, they love targets and believe that charts show exactly what is going to happen next. They do not really discuss their own trading they just predict prices.

Paper Traders: They love the market and study more than anyone but never quite make the plunge into real trading. They stay in the comfy cozy world of paper trading and make it more of a hobby. They just can’t make the transition into the real markets.

Rich Traders: Their only goal is to consistently make money and grow their capital over the long term. They do not ask for tips, or advice, they did their homework and they trade their method. They maintain confidence in themselves and their methods regardless of whether they are winning or losing.

Decide which type you are and trade accordingly.

Regards
Tamil Trader

Source : Google
nice experience sir, every experience you posted, it was quite amazing.

as your above experience, currently i am "scared trader", trying to convert my self as "trend trader".

Tamil trader

Experience 30

This is just a small post. But it is biggest breakthrough of my trading life.

If you want to convert your friends into enemies, Tell them to do intraday trading

If you want to convert your enemies into friends, Tell them to do positional trading

Becasue,

Positional trading avoids unwanted questions

Positional trading increases my confidence level

Positional trading reduces overall emotions and pressure

Positional trading gets the maximum profit more than got in the intraday trading

Positional trading reduces overall brokerages and slippages

Positional trading keeps me in the major trend

Positional trading teaches to me to react on the every major trend reversal.

Positional trading gives me complete satisfaction

Positional trading tells me to increase the lot size at every increase of the profit level in the decent manner

Positional trading gives me peacefulness in my trading life..........

I love Positional Trading........ I Loved Positional Trading....... I Will Love Positional Trading.

Status
Not open for further replies.