Daily calls based on buy previous day high short sell previous day low

kaly422000

what i mean to say u have to wait for specific condition of break out or breakdown of previous days price but if u have realtime chart( with proper data) u have an edge as u can utilise most of the price moovment.And also camerrilla pivot calculation based on previous days high ,low ,close also gives u atleast 8 level to judge ur entry.
most of the real time chart fails due to improper data feeds.

kaly422000

here is one of the potential moovment of redington. i am uploading the chart.
as the data feed is yahoo i am not sure but it is an example.pls chek it prev day high near about 388 when to day cross it it touch 398 with in mins. but it may be rare. see wheather it can be uploaded or not.

I agree that ur method is good... but it seems it was not a good day for me...Can you please have a look and suggest

I bought Titan for 2849 (higher than yest high). However it triggered stop loss. Then I tried short at 2801. It reached exactly tht level and then went high.

Similalry I tried to short TATA motors at 844. However the price didn't go below 843. :( and it closed at 846.

Have I done any wrong? Please suggest as I am new to intraday too.

Still I believe that your formula is good enough.

rrmhatre72

Hi [email protected] ,

I agree that ur method is good... but it seems it was not a good day for me...Can you please have a look and suggest

I bought Titan for 2849 (higher than yest high). However it triggered stop loss. Then I tried short at 2801. It reached exactly tht level and then went high.

Similalry I tried to short TATA motors at 844. However the price didn't go below 843. :( and it closed at 846.

Have I done any wrong? Please suggest as I am new to intraday too.

Still I believe that your formula is good enough.
This is why I am requesting ADV to post his live trade for better understanding.

C as during live market hours
i am in my yahoo messenger
very much busy
and also here if i post realy time trading u have to referest most times
so send request for that in yahoo id there i am live