Day Traders Lounge.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Bhai, shares of the electric car-maker Tesla have risen more then 270% this year. This is just too much too fast. Do you guys think this is just because of so called Robin-hood retail traders investing the money given by trump, or if it is being fueled by institutional buying etc?

Remember, Amazon stock also sky rocketed like this earlier, but somehow it is still surviving the high prices!
robinhood traders are like zerodha new account holders in India. For ages they were looking at people making money in stock market (real or screenshot its debatable). Specially in US robinhoods are mostly under 30 and first time investors. For ages in US, rich are getting richer by investing in share market and thats why they want the piece of cake too.

The rally started by them, but its now fueling itself, remember that in past few years 'quant' or 'momentum trading' funds became fancy... they can't stop investing in likes of amazon and tesla bcos charts are giving them buy signals. Something similar was happening in Indian market before crash too. many stocks had very high PE and reasons were given that market is looking at 2-3 years in future!!

A wonderful article.

Sachin Pilot, disqualification and the Tenth Schedule: An explainer
https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...n-explainer/story-ZrfFVKmYZZnLKPuA1UX1DL.html

It also states that a member can be "deemed to have given up voluntarily" even without submitting a formal resignation.

I guess this could be applied in some other areas too.

Edit : and another related article.

'Disillusionment With Leadership is About Free Speech, Can't Disqualify for it': Sachin Pilot's Amended HC Plea
https://www.news18.com/news/politic...it-sachin-pilots-amended-hc-plea-2719895.html

"The amended petition, apart from annulment of the disqualification notices, has also sought for declaring clause 2(1)(a) of the 10th Schedule ultra vires since it impinges upon the fundamental right of free speech. "

Last edited:
I think I am going to actively stop buying Chinese brands even if I have to shell out a few extra rupees, as far as possible.

I know I will not be able to avoid components but any final product which is a Chinese brand, I am going to actively avoid even if it means asking the vendor where he sourced the final product from - Chinese lights, ladders, recliners etc.

If anyone of you already follows this let me know any suggestions.
It's been about 15 months since this post and it's difficult to get information about the source from the vendor.

Anyway, the easier thing to do is to stop buying a final product that is a chinese brand. Maximum margin is made on the final product brand name. If you can't move up the value chain, it hurts enough!