Day Trading A Single Stock

newtrader101

I think you should try it for at least 3 months. lets see. we can say why asianpaints why not any other popular stock but you may have some reason behind it. Do not go for FNO in starting.
Raviji, the original strategy you mean. I already made some changes, out of desperation. But this seems to be heavily manipulated. See how it took out the stop and then rose today.

Last edited:

newtrader101

I think you can follow the same technical analysis on Nifty. See the nifty 50 watch list. Go long only when Advances is greater than Declines and short when declines is greater than Advances. I feel by this way we can easily predict the market trend instead of predicting stock trend having a watch on Nifty and Crude oil price. Try with 1 lot and see your results.
https://www.nseindia.com/live_market/dynaContent/live_watch/equities_stock_watch.htm?cat=N
Have you back tested it?

primitivetrader

1)LONG 1433.5 SL 1425 EXIT 1425
2)LONG 1427.20
your both ema's are in down trend 13<49. what is the reason for going long? instead you should have waited for short try to trade the pullbacks both short/long you will be more profitable and with the trend.

primitivetrader

problem with heikin ashi is that ohlc are avgs so proper entry at correct price is difficult. instead of trying out many things focus on few things and be consistent in using them and master them. moving avgs are wonderful tools for trading. master them be an expert of them. remove price bars from the chart and put only avgs are try to learn their patterns first it will help you in gauging them. forget about lagging and all such thing its not relevant much in trading.