Day Trading Stocks & Futures

brokenbull

Even though S&P broke trend yesterday, today when our market closed was at 4212. Now driving down to the month low.
If it stays like this possible gap down Monday .
Today though Nifty/banknifty looked +ve on the surface at close, there was carnage&slaughter in metals, oil & gas , service sector,mid cap etc Metal /oil/gas/energy holdings got yesterday in loss. but today's intraday multiple hectic trades partially cushoined the loss.

1624029476978.png

Last edited:
Even though S&P broke trend yesterday, today when our market closed was at 4212. Now driving down to the month low.
If it stays like this possible gap down Monday .
Today though Nifty/banknifty looked +ve on the surface at close, there was carnage&slaughter in metals, oil & gas , service sector,mid cap etc Metal /oil/gas/energy holdings got yesterday in loss. but today's intraday multiple hectic trades partially cushoined the loss.

View attachment 46379
Yes your observation is completely correct. Dow and S&P falling every trading.
Normally one sector is choosen and that gets hammered badly.
Frankly there is no reason why metal stocks are getting wrath. Especially copper and aluminum is supposed to be always in good demand.
Market is shutting out garbage and weak hearted traders and investors Especially those who are new entrants.

Thougt for weekend.

I was very surprised as valuation of DMART is more than L&T and Maruti. They are huge companies with lots of technical people and MBA professionals from premiere colleges spending billions of rupees on their salary. R&D etc...
DMART Mr. Damani was in Munu Manek group they referred as bear cartel., Damni was very smart he was also in touch with harshad mehta.
He always play from both sides but always stayed with Manu Manek.
If you want really eye catching success in financial term in life one must be street Smart , hard working, sharp and cunning. The best example was Dhirubhai the person who knows how to manipulate the situation. He is man who broke Manu Manek completely. As Manu Manek try to hammer and corner Reliance shares with help of bear cartel. Dhirubhai cunningly accumulated majority of Reliance stock.
When settlement cycle coming near there was no major stock available in market. Manu Manek defaulted settlement. In first time in history BSE was kept close for 3 to 4 days to sort out deadlock. Ultimately BSE intervention between Dhirubhai and Manu Manek ,that triggered downfall. Dhirubhai allows to square position on his term.
Rakesh Junjunwala was also with manu Manek.
All they are now big bullish investors.
I personally feels for my self as educated intelligent Fool ( with technical professional degree BE )and coward, tendency for risk aversion.
I am slowly learning to take risk and take losses at ease.

Thougt for weekend.

I was very surprised as valuation of DMART is more than L&T and Maruti. They are huge companies with lots of technical people and MBA professionals from premiere colleges spending billions of rupees on their salary. R&D etc...
DMART Mr. Damani was in Munu Manek group they referred as bear cartel., Damni was very smart he was also in touch with harshad mehta.
He always play from both sides but always stayed with Manu Manek.
If you want really eye catching success in financial term in life one must be street Smart , hard working, sharp and cunning. The best example was Dhirubhai the person who knows how to manipulate the situation. He is man who broke Manu Manek completely. As Manu Manek try to hammer and corner Reliance shares with help of bear cartel. Dhirubhai cunningly accumulated majority of Reliance stock.
When settlement cycle coming near there was no major stock available in market. Manu Manek defaulted settlement. In first time in history BSE was kept close for 3 to 4 days to sort out deadlock. Ultimately BSE intervention between Dhirubhai and Manu Manek ,that triggered downfall. Dhirubhai allows to square position on his term.
Rakesh Junjunwala was also with manu Manek.
All they are now big bullish investors.
I personally feels for my self as educated intelligent Fool ( with technical professional degree BE )and coward, tendency for risk aversion.
I am slowly learning to take risk and take losses at ease.
You cannot be Dhirubhai Ambani or Manu Manek but if you invest well you can be rich in your lifetime and lead a very happy life......so be happy and cheerful.

Last edited: