Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
VWAP is flat, Sellers more than Buyer - so sudden downmove of 2 days suddenly got the 'Contrawali Khujli' infected to retailers mind. I am not saying they will be or must be wrong.

I am anyways out with my day's harvest. So don't care on day's closure stat. But here is the thing to watch for the much fun filled "Choloromint Setup" :

• Primary Trend - Bullish
  • Price Above STI on 3 mins - Yes
  • Price Above VWAP on 3 mins - Yes
  • Sellers More than Buyers - Yes !!

The last thing needed
for closing the trap door - Take STI above VWAP, and wait for the auto-square off window

SL is at DL. Let see how it goes today. I am on sideline

?? STI = Supertrend Indicator ??
VWAP is flat, Sellers more than Buyer - so sudden downmove of 2 days suddenly got the 'Contrawali Khujli' infected to retailers mind. I am not saying they will be or must be wrong.

I am anyways out with my day's harvest. So don't care on day's closure stat. But here is the thing to watch for the much fun filled "Choloromint Setup" :

The last thing needed
for closing the trap door - Take STI above VWAP, and wait for the auto-square off window

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Looks ok on chart on short term, but it does not fit into my parameters of profit growth so wont touch it for investments.

Smart_trade
For Bajaj Finance, can you suggest reasonable levels to buy for longterm hold, its a bit down today.

For Bajaj Finance, can you suggest reasonable levels to buy for longterm hold, its a bit down today.
Below 1000 whenever it comes....let us hope UP election gives us some good buying opportunity.

Smart_trade

Tuna

Done another 18+ pips (Tunawala) via CCI_VWAP (BTS: System 1) - Size was Mod Qty (wanted to scalp, but already neted good profit in the first session, so did not want to gave it away).

Yesterday, Uday Bhai called would be Mom-in-Law (DJI Fut) to discuss my marraige plan with Nifty (Longs):

"Bhagwaan ka diya hua sab kuch hai. Daulat hai, Shaurat Hai, Izzat Hai. Itna rudwa hai is sheher main ki kisike ghar main bhi rishta banana chahun to koi na nahin keh sakta"

Laag raha kuch asar hua hey. Aab Chloromint ki time hey.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Tatasteel me saamp aagaya lekin utna achha entry nahi diya unless ur a pro in saints erls. kotak bank given excellent setup today.
TS at 500. 52 week high. :clap:

Now IciciDirect will send sms, that my stock touched 52 week high.:lol:

Tuna

The last thing needed

Rahim Chacha (Sholay) to NF Contras : "Itni sannata kiyun hain bhai ?"

Choromint Setup: "Do bara mat puch na" :p