Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vijkris

Learner and Follower
If u do ur homework well these kind of confusions can be avoided before using something in ur trade plan u should be well aware of it.
Vijay !!! if strike rate is below 60 % then 1:2 etc may not be such a good idea..but if you can rise it to that level then its one of the best idea to implement.

lets talk some facts over the my trading over past one year intra strike rate is 60 % ,positional bnf is 71 % /nf 50 %..swing..55 % ( Jan to dec)...before last year all are at

52 on average.. possibility of higher strike rate is possible with OFA that too only in intra , with normal indicators/know pa like pivot/dp based trading its some what a question mark to me !!!
Thanks for the guidance !! :thumb:

XRAY27

Most important for a trader to be part of process...which made me to venture into intra/swing/positional...earlier i was only intra player ,hesitation is the main problem with swing/positional...:mad: taken 2 good years to understand this in positional/swing trading :D ,slow learning fellows usual difficulty :D

rjshem

As u also said before , lot of patience is needed ...[/QUOTE]

If u want see about patience read this book maneater of rudraprayag by jim corbett. Its a true story about how jim corbett killed maneating leopard which had devoured 100s of people at rudraprayag .It took months and months of searching and also many many failures to kill the maneater and ffew times jjim corbett almost got killed as maneater had followed him back to his adobe in darkness with all conditions in its favour .jim corbett health had also suffered due to this as he had spent lot of days without proper food and sleep walking miles and sleeping on trees waiting for maneater.also people belief of maneater being a black magic devil got stronger at his every failure but no matter what how many failures physical damages jim corbett had great belief in his jungle knowledge which he had learnt from his childhood as he spent lot of time in jungles around his home .he knew hell get a chance if hes patient .patient he was sitting in a tree waiting for the maneater for 11 days from evening to morning again without proper sleep and food knowing the maneater passes the place invariably every few days and maneater obliged on 11th day and killed it in a tiny chance the maneater gave. Now can u ever imagine sitting in tree waiting for a maneater which has killed 100s of people in pitch darkness where u cant see even ur nose with just a rifle which can fire just two rounds at a go and small torch. Even today a lot of hill folk at rudraprayag remember him and pay respect.

XRAY27

I've read that too, was just pulling Xray Bhai's leg about God's in TJ & I'm sure he knows this too :D
Bhai !!! Nice to see you pulling my leg but go through the dairy of that 40 you will find the answers !!!:lol:...anyways now Traderji is God traders only forum !!! great to see that .. :D.....i'm not going to drag this !!! baba mods will come in :D :D