Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

This trade is almost risk free.. market has not moved much and this has reduced from Rs 70 to Rs 55 .. :) .. probably tomorrow it will expire zero or 0.05 :)
can you explain how it is risk free., because my take is that if index falls below 31150 you start losing money, unless you are absolutely sure it wont. ( which is not logically correct :D)

Raj232

paper trade or real??
All my option selling is virtual (paper only) ... yet to open an account with a broker who gives good margins.. to execute this. Steady money .. low risk - medium profit ... although less but steady :)

All my option selling is virtual (paper only) ... yet to open an account with a broker who gives good margins.. to execute this. Steady money .. low risk - medium profit ... although less but steady :)
bhai..dont play on margin..play on what yo have in hand..
se saala drugs se bhi bahaynkar haii

Raj232

can you explain how it is risk free., because my take is that if index falls below 31150 you start losing money, unless you are absolutely sure it wont. ( which is not logically correct :D)
From my understanding of the greeks, (i'm no expert) the laxman rekha is 11800 on closing basis.. if it goes below.. then it will be pulled up.. :)
Theoretically /logically index can to to 100 as well, practically it is a different story. The buying selling position / support resistance levels etc, will not let it fall to that extent, in my view.
Today is the 2nd day where option buyers will not be making money on closing basis. Although intraday, many may scalp something :)

... i'm just taking a different view.. while trying to take less risk for medium returns :)