Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Just today itself I have reported 5 matters to 1909 - uncalled for SMS and phone calls. This Indore research advisory marketing thing is getting out of hand.
Good on you to report them. These days after TrueCaller I am blocking them off like the bubonic plague!
These Indori idiots are only able to survive and infact thrive so much because of people's greed. Take the greed out and they will also collapse. One or two people like you and I blocking them off won't matter a dime in the long run scheme of things.

I think u know all the places to tick to be profitable on every trade...
hmmm
not all the times
but yes, at some times, to say the least. :DD

Y'day evening I posted (a friend of mine, during discussion, for today) for a target of 31650 (and high today is 31642) with SL 31200, at the time when BN index was 31302
if you want a proof then I can post proof also

There is a news that Amit Shah is likely to be a Finance Minister.....good for the country as he is a man of action and takes decision but he and Narendra Modi should not further tax middle class taxpayers and industries for upliftment of peedit,shoshit,vanchit beyond a point....both of them will think in same direction...that is a danger but as they want to boost the economy and create jobs they will not mess with the industry and business atleast for initial 2-3 years.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member

iwillwin

Good on you to report them. These days after TrueCaller I am blocking them off like the bubonic plague!
These Indori idiots are only able to survive and infact thrive so much because of people's greed. Take the greed out and they will also collapse. One or two people like you and I blocking them off won't matter a dime in the long run scheme of things.
In my call blocker list now Indore nos are lined up, earlier these guys used to operate from Delhi/gurgaon....
May be MP has some laws that these guys are able to use
There is a news that Amit Shah is likely to be a Finance Minister.....good for the country as he is a man of action and takes decision but he and Narendra Modi should not further tax middle class taxpayers and industries for upliftment of peedit,shoshit,vanchit beyond a point....both of them will think in same direction...that is a danger but as they want to boost the economy and create jobs they will not mess with the industry and business atleast for initial 2-3 years.

Smart_trade
Amit shah is a smart long term investor, wish he can bring back long term capital gains tax free....:):DD

TraderRavi

low risk profile
TP where to report these Indore based guys?
For SMS, you have to forward the whole SMS to 1909. The format is :

“The Unsolicited Commercial Communication, XXXXXXXXXX, dd/mm/yy”

Where XXXXXXXXXX – is the telephone number or header of the SMS, as the case may be, from which the unsolicited commercial communication has originated.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-ways-to-report-spam-text-messages-in-India

For spam phone calls, I report using this format :

"Unsolicited call about share market research company, 8878152916, 30/05/19"

where 8878152916 was the number who had called me.