Day Trading Stocks & Futures

kharikumaar

As per me .. todays downmove is over.. the fear created has trapped intraday traders if any..
It can give New ATH today or Monday !!!
about the downmove i dont know. but i see good volumes now at 32000 calls. so it may go up. i am going to wait for sometime( probably till monday ) till the inflated option premiums cool down. and more clarity of this confusion sets in

TraderRavi

low risk profile
The list of union ministers is out:

Amit Shah - Minister of Home Affairs
Nirmala Sitharaman - Minister of Finance
Rajnath Singh - Minister of Defence

Subrahmanyam Jaishankar - Minister of External Affairs
DV Sadananda Gowda - Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers
Harsimrat Kaur Badal - Minister of Food Processing Industries
Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ - Minister of Human Resource Development

Prakash Javadekar - Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change; and Minister of Information and Broadcasting
Piyush Goyal - Minister of Railways; and Minister of Commerce and Industry
Dharmendra Pradhan - Minister of Petroleum and Natural Gas; and Minister of Steel

Ram Vilas Paswan - Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
Smriti Irani - Minister of Women and Child Development; and Minister of Textiles
Narendra Singh Tomar - Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare; Minister of Rural Development; and Minister of Panchayati Raj
Ravi Shankar Prasad - Minister of Law and Justice; Minister of Communications; and Minister of Electronics and Information Technology

Nitin Gadkari - Minister of road transport and highways; and minister of micro, small and medium enterprises

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/i...nion-cabinet-likely-this-evening-4049351.html